1. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    06 Mar '05 04:43
    Originally posted by telerion
    Kelly Jay is far superior in my opinion.

Darfius generally will begin reasonably enough, but once he has encountered the first signs of reasoned criticism, he reverts to some combination of the following techniques: assert per fiat, introduce a red herring, distort and then deconstruct dissenter's objection.
    Take a look at his posts on IIDB (the foru ...[text shortened]... however, it would probably be very close to 1 based on the quality of his plagerized material.
    Put me back in the game, Coach. I'll do better, I promise.
  2. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    06 Mar '05 04:56
    Originally posted by Darfius
    Put me back in the game, Coach. I'll do better, I promise.
    Well, I'll be watching and maybe I'll readjust the scale.

I can't respond to your arguments though. It's not good for my health, and I think we can both agree that I need all the time on earth I can get.
  3. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    06 Mar '05 14:181 edit
    Kelly Jay is far superior in my opinion.

Darfius generally will begin reasonably enough, but once he has encountered the first signs of reasoned criticism, he reverts to some combination of the following techniques: assert per fiat, i ...[text shortened]... very close to 1 based on the quality of his plagerized material.
    You're completely off-topic. Please read my public letter again.
    It is about secular bigots who degrade, insult and have an unacceptable intolerant stance toward Christians. With their actions they want to drive Christians away from the forums or give them a place of their own somewhere where they are not bothered by them. At the same time they want to present themselves as Champions of Freedom and Freedom of Speech. Thát is what my letter is all about.
    It is about SECULAR bigotry, intolerance, vulgarity and hypocrisy. It appears to me that this subject is taboo, since most debaters are constantly trying to change the subject.
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    06 Mar '05 15:35
    Of course there is hatred towards Christianity here. Jesus warned us of this.
    Brilliant. Jesus warned you of hatred on an internet chess site? Was that the Jesus from back in the day, or the Jesus that whispers in your ears?

D
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    06 Mar '05 15:37
    Originally posted by ivanhoe
    You're completely off-topic. Please read my public letter again.
    It is about secular bigots who degrade, insult and have an unacceptable intolerant stance toward Christians. With their actions they want to drive Christians away from the forums or give them a place of their own somewhere where they are not bothered by them. At the same time they want to p ...[text shortened]... e that this subject is taboo, since most debaters are constantly trying to change the subject.
    Can I ask, why was it addressed to Kelly Jay and not to the "bigots"?

Speaking of bigotry, why are about 50% of your cut and paste posts promoting the use of overwhelming violence against the "brown trash" of the middle east?

D
  6. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    06 Mar '05 16:55
    This is hardly off topic. If anything, it is an example of how a secular person can distinguish between levels of "reasonability" regardless of religion.

Notice that for all the poorly-graded "born-agains" on the scale (RBHILL, dj2becker) there are other highly-graded "born-agains" (huntingbear, Kelly Jay, pcaspian). Perhaps you are hurt because your name does not appear on the list? Well, ask Jesus to come into your heart and be born again, and then I'll let you know. I hope you don't think some one is off topic unless they are blowing smoke up your ass.

As for driving xtians away into their own forum, I think you have a martyr complex coming out. The spirituality forum is designed to seperate threads specifically about religious or supernatural phenomena from debates of a different nature. The sheer quantity of religious threads combined with a sharp increase in the number of off-topic preaching posts made it obvious that a special topics forum was in demand.

Judging from the quantity of threads here, I'd say it's working out well.
  7. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    06 Mar '05 19:29
    Where have I lied? And what makes them true Christians?
    telerion, you never answered the mans Question?
  8. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    06 Mar '05 20:55
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    telerion, you never answered the mans Question?
    I have already publicly announced that I will not be responding to Darfius' arguments. You can bring up old posts all you wish. It won't change things.

9. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    06 Mar '05 21:12
    I have already publicly announced that I will not be responding to Darfius' arguments. You can bring up old posts all you wish. It won't change things.

Is that because you can't handle the Truth?
  10. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    06 Mar '05 21:16
    Is that because you can't handle the Truth?
    No, it's because, like me he suffered a great deal of frustration from attempting to have a debate with someone who diverts the course of reason at every possible point.
  11. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    06 Mar '05 22:42
    Originally posted by Starrman
    No, it's because, like me he suffered a great deal of frustration from attempting to have a debate with someone who diverts the course of reason at every possible point.
    No you just don't understand because you can't and will not accept the Truth of Jesus Christ.
  12. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    06 Mar '05 22:47
    No you just don't understand because you can't and will not accept the Truth of Jesus Christ.
    RB, back to the topic at hand. Did you want to offer an opinion about the two named who were in question, myself and Nemesio?
  13. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    06 Mar '05 22:50
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    RB, back to the topic at hand. Did you want to offer an opinion about the two named who were in question, myself and Nemesio?
    Is taht who you and Nemesio, well I know he is not a Christian.
  14. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    06 Mar '05 22:53
    Is taht who you and Nemesio, well I know he is not a Christian.
    Well, I'm glad I'm OK then.
  15. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    06 Mar '05 22:551 edit
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Well, I'm glad I'm OK then.
    I have seen your website, so I trust that you are saved by the blood of Christ.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree