1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Jun '12 22:08
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”
    (Genesis 1:26)

Here we see an [b]intelligent contrivance
    to produce man - "Let Us"
    According to t ...[text shortened]... in the Creation of the living cell to create man. A cell will die with this information.[/b]
    PLEASE o master o mavin for this worthless one, tell me how many life forms use 3 letters in their DNA?
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Jun '12 22:265 edits
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    PLEASE o master o mavin for this worthless one, tell me how many life forms use 3 letters in their DNA?
    The four letters is a convention used by Crick and Watson to help them explain the DNA information language code to dummies like us. Apparently, it is used by God in all biological life forms that I know of. But God is not restricted in this way and may have used other information language codes for other creations. We just have not discovered them yet.

http://www.dnafordummies.nl/dna2_en.php

YouTube&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL914D0A29688231C4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=1fiJupfbSpg&NR=1

YouTube&feature=related
  3. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    05 Jun '12 08:521 edit
    Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”
    (Genesis 1:26)

Here we see an [b]intelligent contrivance
    to produce man - "Let Us"
    According to t in the Creation of the living cell to create man. A cell will die with this information.[/b]
    So, back to my request, show me the Bible scripture that says 'God' said a three letter sequences of DNA equals something....

Reminder of your claim:

God said let a three letter sequence equal something and another three letter sequence equal something else and so on. ( your quote)
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Jun '12 11:49
    Originally posted by humy
    So, back to my request, show me the Bible scripture that says 'God' said a three letter sequences of DNA equals something....

Reminder of your claim:

God said let a three letter sequence equal something and another three letter sequence equal something else and so on. ( your quote)
    That was my representation of what God was saying by making the DNA information code. He never actually said those exact words. I was being like Crick and Watson, who represented the DNA language code by letters that turned into words and then to sentences of instruction in the building of living things. This was in an attempt to make it simple. Maybe, you should look at the videos I linked that explain DNA in a simple way for people like you.
  5. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    05 Jun '12 12:301 edit
    That was my representation of what God was saying by making the DNA information code. He never actually said those exact words. I was being like Crick and Watson, who represented the DNA language code by letters that turned into words and then to sentences of instruction in the building of living things. This was in an attempt to make it simple. Maybe, you should look at the videos I linked that explain DNA in a simple way for people like you.

That was my representation of what God was saying by making the DNA information code. He never actually said those exact words.

but you said that 'he' did:
    God SAID let a three letter sequence equal something and another three letter sequence equal something else and so on. ( your quote, my emphasis)

I was being like Crick and Watson,

no, you are being nothing as clever as they were.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Jun '12 12:37

That was my representation of what God was saying by making the DNA information code. He never actually said those exact words.

but you said that 'he' did:
    God [b]SAID let a three letter sequence equal something and another three letter sequence equal something else and so on. ( your quote, my emphasis)

I was being like Crick and Watson,

no, you are being nothing as clever as they were.[/b]
    Not quite. I don't expect to win a Nobel Prize for my cleverness. 😏
  7. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    05 Jun '12 12:472 edits
    Not quite. I don't expect to win a Nobel Prize for my cleverness. 😏
    That's right. Because if you DID win a Noble prise for your "cleverness" then the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences have just turned into a bunch of morons.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Jun '12 13:03
    That's right. Because if you DID win a Noble prise for your "cleverness" then the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences have just turned into a bunch of morons.
    That may be true already for they gave President Obama a Nobel Prize for just getting elected President. 😏
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Jun '12 18:54
    The four letters is a convention used by Crick and Watson to help them explain the DNA information language code to dummies like us. Apparently, it is used by God in all biological life forms that I know of. But God is not restricted in this way and may have used other information language codes for other creations. We just have not discovered them yet.
    ...[text shortened]... ch?feature=fvwp&v=1fiJupfbSpg&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wpTJVWra7I&feature=related
    I see your lord updated you on just exactly how many letters there are in Earthy DNA. Just in time too......
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Jun '12 19:33
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I see your lord updated you on just exactly how many letters there are in Earthy DNA. Just in time too......
    There are only three letters at a time used for each word in the sentence. There are four letters to choose from and I never said otherwise. Look at the simple science DNA videos to see what I mean. Maybe, an old dog can learn something if he applies himself.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree