1. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    22 Mar '05 10:57
    I had a dream last night that God, as His infinite prerogative allows, was considering the policy of abolishing hell. He also told me that he had decided to canvas mortals as to whether or not they would *personally* be in favour of the move. He also nominated me (*shucks*) to run the survey right here on RHP!

What say you?
  2. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    22 Mar '05 11:05
    Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
    I had a dream last night that God, as His infinite prerogative allows, was considering the policy of abolishing hell. He also told me that he had decided to canvas mortals as to whether or not they would *personally* be in favour of the move. He also nominated me (*shucks*) to run the survey right here on RHP!

What say you?
    Go back to sleep, this is all a dream. When you wake up you will be refreshed and your conscience will be clear. You will put away notions of god and hell and live a happy and productive life 🙂

3. Standard memberMaustrauser
    Lord Chook
    Stringybark
    Moves
    22 Mar '05 11:11
    Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole

What say you?
    Well he couldn't have appointed you. Darfius is his personal mouthpiece at RHP! You must be an imposter. Perhaps you are Satan himself! In case you aren't Beelzebub, then I am happy to offer the following comment.

Given that there are many on this planet who are into S&M, sodomy, self-mutilation etc, then they would find hell a pleasant place to be. They would indeed find it heavenly. Thus for these good folk, they would prefer to be in hell and thus the LORD's wish to punish them would be defeated. If these people were put in heaven to punish them, then people like Darfius, RBHill and BlindFaith101 would object and this would make heaven less heavenly and more like hell for these folk. Therefore, I propose to the LORD that the best way to make all happy would be to abolish both heaven and hell and replace them with the White House.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree