1. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Jan '06 20:12
    Why would a loving God create humans with a chance that they would spend eternity in hell ?

Why is the bible so ambiguous when we have so much at stake ?

Why did God provide 2 versions of his word ?

Why does God play games like hiding when we have so much at stake ?

Why does God kill people (see www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=35999) ?

Why does God allow this to happen ?

The car of a family of 7 ran out of fuel this week. A woman driving by stopped to talk to them and then drove with her son to fetch some fuel. Upon her return, the car still wouldn't start. She drove her car closer to help jump start it. In front of the family of 7, a truck came up the road and slammed into her car, killing her and her son.
  2. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Jan '06 20:16
    good luck.
  3. Belfast
    Moves
    06 Jan '06 20:181 edit
    Originally posted by STANG
    Why would a loving God create humans with a chance that they would spend eternity in hell ?

Why does God kill people (see www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=3599 of the family of 7, a truck came up the road and slammed into her car, killing her and her son.
    Well the answer is clearly that it happened because they did not bring Jesus into their lives. Isn't it obvious?

Some atheists were killed.
    Therefore, non-atheists can't be killed.
    Therefore, God exists.
  4. Joined
    21 Oct '04
    Moves
    07 Jan '06 00:10

Why does God kill people (see www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=3599 ...[text shortened]... of the family of 7, a truck came up the road and slammed into her car, killing her and her son.
    Why does God kill people?

Stang, You gotta understand that life on earth isnt everything, to God, (and us) although we dont understand it, Life on earth is just a phase of the whole plan, and just because is sounds grulesome for somone to be killed, To God thats just merely means we passed stage one.

I honestly believe we dont have to get all the details perfect, Do what you believe is right, and God will judge you by all fairness

He did?

I found that God wont come to you, you have to come to Him, Its Freewill, He dont ever hide, although it may feel that way, It could be a test like he did to Job

A Chance? I would replace the word "chance", with "choice"
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    07 Jan '06 01:02
    Originally posted by flyUnity
    Why does God kill people?

Stang, You gotta understand that life on earth isnt everything, to God, (and us) although we dont understand it, Life on earth is just a phase of the whole plan, and just because is sounds grulesome for somone to be killed, To God thats just merely means we passed stage one.

Why is the bible so ambiguous when we have so m ...[text shortened]... would spend eternity in hell ?

A Chance? I would replace the word "chance", with "choice"
    Well said flyUnity.

I liked your last two answers the most.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Jan '06 01:03

Why does God kill people (see www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=3599 ...[text shortened]... of the family of 7, a truck came up the road and slammed into her car, killing her and her son.
    Perhaps you need an understanding of Dispensationalism.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jan '06 01:57
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Well said flyUnity.

I liked your last two answers the most.
    Is that all the great RB Hill can say ???
  8. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    07 Jan '06 02:03
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Perhaps you need an understanding of Dispensationalism.
    Oh, please, forget that. I simply think a blow job would help him feel closer to Jesus. Is there anyone here who would dispute this?
  9. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jan '06 02:04
    Is that all the great RB Hill can say ???
    RB didn't have too...that's what friends are 4.
  10. Moving on...
    Moves
    07 Jan '06 02:06
    maybe checkbaiter and flyunity should go and read RB's thread titled 'The Fool'.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jan '06 02:25
    Originally posted by windmill
    RB didn't have too...that's what friends are 4.
    I'd like to receive and comment on RB Hill's answers when he's ready.
  12. Forgotten
    Moves
    07 Jan '06 02:322 edits
    Why ....Text shortened.... son??
    Just because.
  13. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jan '06 03:116 edits
    Originally posted by aspviper666
    Just because.
    k.
  14. Standard memberDarfius
    The Apologist
    Moves
    07 Jan '06 04:30

RB's out, so I hope you don't mind if I take this dance.

Why would loving parents create a baby with a chance it could rebel against them? Because if parents didn't have children for fear one of them would be rebellious, then that would kind of suck for the kids who wouldn't have been, don't you agree?

In case that analogy was too deep for you, which judging from your Sunday School apologetic questions it would be, that means that God created humans because of the ones *who would choose* to love Him. God does what's best for the greater good, not for individual crybaby skeptics.

I have a feeling Green Eggs and Ham is ambiguous to you, but for us grown folk, the Bible isn't ambiguous at all. Something about sin, repentance, forgiveness, and love. Yup, that about covers it.

Here's some advice for making the Bible less ambiguous. Read it.

After that, study a bit about the socio-historical context it was written in. There's an idea! Maybe it WASN'T written specifically to Stang last Wednesday.

Huh?

Because you keep counting and won't go look for Him. Go seek already!

Why does God kill people (see www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=35999) ?

Because they deserve it. Or maybe you're one of those morons who's "morally against" the death penalty, that is of course until someone kills one of your family members, then you see the light.

By the way, I didn't read the thread, so I assume you meant examples from the OT.

Why does God allow this to happen ?

The car of a family of 7 ran out of fuel this week. A woman driving by stopped to talk to them and then drove with her son to fetch some fuel. Upon her return, the car still wouldn't start. She drove her car closer to help jump start it. In front of the family of 7, a truck came up the road and slammed into her car, killing her and her son.

First of all, what do you suggest be done? A forcefield? An angel to lift the woman and her son into the air inexplicably to avoid the collision?

Secondly, what if because of the story of this woman dying while doing her best to help someone inspires someone to become Christian? While I'm well aware that to you, death is the ultimate punishment, it's much worse to end up in hell.

At any rate, this was an argument from emotion. Save it for the middle school presidential race.

I have a question for you, now.

Did you learn the extent of what you know about Christianity in Sunday School as a kid? Be honest.
  15. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    07 Jan '06 05:51
    Originally posted by Darfius
    [b]Why would a loving God create humans with a chance that they would spend eternity in hell ?

RB's out, so I hope you don't mind if I take this dance.

Why would loving parents create a baby with a chance it could rebel against them? Because if parents didn't have children for fear one of them would be rebellio ...[text shortened]... nt of what you know about Christianity in Sunday School as a kid? Be honest.[/b]
    Man Darfius that was so powerful and moving.
    Tears of Joy go out from my eyes for you powerful post.
    Praise God!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree