1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    09 Jan '06 22:49
    Originally posted by flyUnity
    Im am doing history, OMG 2 history books!! one is year 1400 to 1800, the other is 1800 to 2006, uuhhggll!! That cant be!! 2 versions?!! They cant both be right. Maybe I should create my own version
    Originally posted by STANG
    The bible is said to be the word of God yet their are 2 versions - the "old" and "new" testaments. Should we wait to read the next version or maybe read the Koran instead?

The Glory of the New Covenant
    7Now if the ministry that brought death, which was engraved in letters on stone, came with glory, so that the Israelites could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of its glory, fading though it was, 8will not the ministry of the Spirit be even more glorious? 9If the ministry that condemns men is glorious, how much more glorious is the ministry that brings righteousness! 10For what was glorious has no glory now in comparison with the surpassing glory. 11And if what was fading away came with glory, how much greater is the glory of that which lasts!
    12Therefore, since we have such a hope, we are very bold. 13We are not like Moses, who would put a veil over his face to keep the Israelites from gazing at it while the radiance was fading away. 14But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away. 15Even to this day when Moses is read, a veil covers their hearts. 16But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. 17Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 18And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect[a] the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jan '06 09:17
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I changed my mind and I will post a reason why soon.
    Why?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 10:38
    ... and when ?
  4. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '06 10:50
    Originally posted by STANG
    ... and when ?
    Both of which will be answered... soon... he says...
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jan '06 08:03
    Originally posted by stocken
    Both of which will be answered... soon... he says...
    I'll believe it when I see it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree