1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 19:21
    If someone has asked me a question and I have not responded .......then I may have not seen the question.

I do not read every post.

However there are a few questions I do not want to respond to because they are only baiting/sarcastic questions.

But if the question is of importance and I have missed it - then please start an OP labelled "To DASA" and I will not miss it.

NOTE: we only have this situation arising in the first place - because many questions are only persons being sarcastic and disingenuous. (not my fault)

Example; Someone asked me a question just recently - and added that I should not answer the question with any words from my Guru - but only use words straight from the pages of the Vedic texts.

You see.......That question goes straight into the bin - its so disrespectful.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 19:58
    Originally posted by Dasa
    If someone has asked me a question and I have not responded .......then I may have not seen the question.

However there are a few questions I do not want to respond to because they are only baiting/sarcastic questions.

But if the question is of importance and I have missed it - then please start an OP labelled "To DASA" and ...[text shortened]... Vedic texts.

It is difficult for me to respect someone who calls everyone else dishonest and
    can't seem to see any dishonesty in himself.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 21:52
    More hypocrisy.

I don't see how you think anyone listens to anything you say anymore.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Apr '12 23:13
    Start a separate OP? Are you kidding? Isn't it part of your Op's that you should tend to them and answer any questions in the said OP and make a thread?
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 00:07

But if the question is of importance and I have missed it - then please start an OP labelled "To DASA" and ...[text shortened]... Vedic texts.

Which of the sciences do you consider false and which are true?
  6. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 02:54
    ahh, you want people to stroke you eh?

you might get a few bites. people around here like to feed the troll. it's always entertaining at least, to watch the trolls feed.
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 15:50
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It is difficult for me to respect someone who calls everyone else dishonest and
    can't seem to see any dishonesty in himself.
    Persons who defend false religion and animal slaughter and who defend false science are dishonest.

Its common knowledge.

When presenting the eternal Vedic truths I am always honest;

I cannot be any other way,

However persons who continue to defend false science and false religion cannot be any other way in their dishonesty.
  8. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 15:57
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Which of the sciences do you consider false and which are true?
    I have said before - I do not have any quarrel with technology science - but any science that deals with origins and existence and life and biology and anthropology and psychoanalysis is questionable..
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    15 Apr '12 17:08
    I have said before - I do not have any quarrel with technology science - but any science that deals with origins and existence and life and biology and anthropology and psychoanalysis is questionable..
    are you honest about everything in life?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree