quick question for the y.e.c's

quick question for the y.e.c's

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Dec 13
1 edit

at what point did god create the 'programming language' known as dna and what was its purpose?

(OEC here, so far) - Good question. I don't know.

Question for Evos ?

What was the very first instance of Natural Selection ?

Moves
10 Dec 13

Originally posted by sonship
at what point did god create the 'programming language' known as dna and what was its purpose?

(OEC here, so far) - Good question. I don't know.

Question for Evos ?

well it looks like nobody remembers the first instance of natural selection. has this proven anything for you?

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
10 Dec 13

When god selected a rib from Adam?

When Eve selected which tree to eat from?

When Eve's children selected which of their siblings they would have sex with?

Surely one of those is right?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
10 Dec 13

Originally posted by stellspalfie
well it looks like nobody remembers the first instance of natural selection. has this proven anything for you?
That's because it is not an important thing to know.

Moves
10 Dec 13

Originally posted by wolfgang59
When god selected a rib from Adam?

When Eve selected which tree to eat from?

When Eve's children selected which of their siblings they would have sex with?

Surely one of those is right?
did eves children find each other sexually attractive?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
11 Dec 13

did eves children find each other sexually attractive?
Beats going to bed with an ape.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Dec 13
1 edit

erased

Moves
12 Dec 13

its a serious question. if they didnt, then they forced themselves to have sex, which is odd, why not just let the human race die, especially if heaven awaits. if they did then it implies god programmed humans to find siblings sexually attractive, which is the opposite to now. so this could possibly an example of humans improving on gods design.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 Dec 13

its a serious question. if they didnt, then they forced themselves to have sex, which is odd, why not just let the human race die, especially if heaven awaits. if they did then it implies god programmed humans to find siblings sexually attractive, which is the opposite to now. so this could possibly an example of humans improving on gods design.
God created mankind, male and female, and commanded them to be fruitful and multiply to fill the earth. It seems obvious that God would also make the females attractive to the males in the same way he did other animals in order to make it more likely and easier for them to keep that commandment.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
12 Dec 13

How bad is that?

Moves
12 Dec 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
God created mankind, male and female, and commanded them to be fruitful and multiply to fill the earth. It seems obvious that God would also make the females attractive to the males in the same way he did other animals in order to make it more likely and easier for them to keep that commandment.
are you saying that you think humans are still attracted to their siblings????? i guess you do come from the southern states, so its to be expected, but somebody should tell you...its just not the done thing these days. im surprised at you rj, i didnt think incest would be your thing....i thought you were more of a bending burt lancaster over a log while the banjo rings out kinda guy.

Moves
12 Dec 13

Originally posted by wolfgang59
How bad is that?
its nice that sonship has a nice clear hierarchy and protocol regarding things he would do and not do and in which order.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 Dec 13

are you saying that you think humans are still attracted to their siblings????? i guess you do come from the southern states, so its to be expected, but somebody should tell you...its just not the done thing these days. im surprised at you rj, i didnt think incest would be your thing....i thought you were more of a bending burt lancaster over a log while the banjo rings out kinda guy.
I am heterosexual. Does that surprise you?

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
13 Dec 13

its nice that sonship has a nice clear hierarchy and protocol regarding things he would do and not do and in which order.
Interesting that he has time to give his opinion on what sleeping with
an ape is like but cannot comment on when the gospels were written.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
13 Dec 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
I am heterosexual. Does that surprise you?
But not practising ..........