quick question for the y.e.c's

quick question for the y.e.c's

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 Dec 13

Originally posted by stellspalfie
did eves children find each other sexually attractive?
I suppose you do know when you are horny enough ANYTHING is sexually attractive. Wow, what a pretty chicken.....

Moves
14 Dec 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
I am heterosexual. Does that surprise you?
im surprised that you think humans are 'intelligently designed' to find siblings attractive!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Dec 13

im surprised that you think humans are 'intelligently designed' to find siblings attractive!
I believe EVE was the most attractive woman who ever lived. Most women today have degenerated to the point that I don't find too many of them attractive.

Moves
14 Dec 13

I believe EVE was the most attractive woman who ever lived. Most women today have degenerated to the point that I don't find too many of them attractive.
most woman have degenerated???? they look like they are doing just fine to me.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Dec 13

Maybe you should see someone about that depressed testosterone level.

Moves
14 Dec 13

Originally posted by Suzianne
Maybe you should see someone about that depressed testosterone level.
he wont like all this business about women getting the vote, education and having careers.

k

Moves
14 Dec 13

at what point did god create the 'programming language' known as dna and what was its purpose?
Considering that god was a logical man, he must have thought of it half way through the week, when he realised that he was actually creating a work of art and that it should be recorded and registered somewhere, somehow - diffuse naff alienation 😉

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 Dec 13
2 edits

most woman have degenerated???? they look like they are doing just fine to me.
Looks can be deceiving. Makeup and plastic surgery can do wonders to the looks. Why are so many women getting breast cancer today?

Moves
15 Dec 13

Looks can be deceiving. Makeup and plastic surgery can do wonders to the looks. Why are so many women getting breast cancer today?
you really are a sick old dog rj. its time to go and find a quiet corner in the garden and stop bothering the living.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
15 Dec 13

at what point did god create the 'programming language' known as dna and what was its purpose?
At what point? At the point of creation.

It's a no-brainer, but that's the kind of question I've come to expect to find here.

To be honest though, I don't understand the second half of the question. Probably because the answer is too obvious!

Moves
15 Dec 13

Originally posted by josephw
At what point? At the point of creation.

It's a no-brainer, but that's the kind of question I've come to expect to find here.

To be honest though, I don't understand the second half of the question. Probably because the answer is too obvious!
creation took 6 days (allegedly).

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
16 Dec 13

creation took 6 days (allegedly).
The creation account as given in the Bible isn't exactly an allegation. The account covers a seven day period. Not six.

To be technical though, creation occurred in a moment of time, i.e. "In the beginning God created..." After that God made from the matter that was created "in the beginning" all living things in six days, then resting on the seventh.

I think God "created" everything by the use of the principle of faith. An astonishing concept if you stop to think about it. At least that's my understanding. God conceived of this universe and spoke it into existence.

It's much more challenging to try to imagine such a thing than to base one's idea of how the universe came into existence by chance as postulated by a man made theory. It is rational to conclude that what we see was created. It is irrational to believe the universe exists based on speculation about a theory.

It's not a perfect argument, but it's the best I can do off the cuff.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Dec 13

Because of heightened awareness and early detection. This only means more women know early they have it and can take steps to save their lives, not that more women are getting it.

I'm sure you'd rather return to yesteryear when women got breast cancer and suffered through it their entire lives only to die early of it, never knowing why.

Moves
16 Dec 13

Originally posted by josephw
The creation account as given in the Bible isn't exactly an allegation. The account covers a seven day period. Not six.

To be technical though, creation occurred in a moment of time, i.e. "In the beginning God created..." After that God [b]made
from the matter that was created "in the beginning" all living things in six days, then resting on th ...[text shortened]... ulation about a theory.

It's not a perfect argument, but it's the best I can do off the cuff.[/b]
did god do any creating on the seventh day?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
16 Dec 13

did god do any creating on the seventh day?
No. The seventh day is the sabbath. A day of rest. Also, it is symbolic of that rest which God gives the one that trusts Him for salvation and eternal life.

It's not religion. It's about faith. Not wishful fantasy. Faith is substantive. Faith is a walk.

All of it is on God's terms of course. That's why it is faith and not religion.

Religion is man's invention. Faith is of God. It is His faith.

Look at Galatians 2:20 if you've a mind to.

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. (Italics mine)