1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    27 Nov '07 20:52
    Which races do you think will be in greatest numbers in heaven?

Do you think any will be underrepresented relative to the distribution of races on earth?
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    27 Nov '07 21:191 edit
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles

Do you think any will be underrepresented relative to the distribution of races on earth?
    I think I know which race will have the jewest members... erm, fewest, I mean.
  3. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    28 Nov '07 01:46

I have no doubts, judging from that incident in the parking lot at Burger King, that the brothaz will be well represented.
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    28 Nov '07 06:02

IT WILL BE ALL AMERICANS REED THE BIBLE AMERICA IS GODS LAND
  5. Joined
    26 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Nov '07 06:18
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I think I know which race will have the jewest members... erm, fewest, I mean.
    Real subtle
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    28 Nov '07 06:30

Well either the Chinese will be seriously under represented or you don't have to be Christian to get in. Unless of course China becomes predominantly Christian at some point in the future.
    The same observation goes for the Indians who together with the Chinese now make up about half the worlds population.
  7. England
    Moves
    28 Nov '07 11:381 edit
    as long as im there im happy tho interesting question what colour your soul, your sins will be washed white??
  8. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    28 Nov '07 19:58
    Originally posted by stoker
    as long as im there im happy tho interesting question what colour your soul, your sins will be washed white??
    Racist!

Sins are white, souls are black. We'll be washed back to black!
  9. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    28 Nov '07 23:45

It won't matter.
  10. England
    Moves
    29 Nov '07 11:23
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Racist!

Sins are white, souls are black. We'll be washed back to black!
    now whos racist, i do not know the colour of souls but it is said, tho your sins are scarlet they will be wash white. and i do not know that my back will be black
  11. Illinois
    Moves
    30 Nov '07 21:21

Considering that those who are in heaven will be taken from not only present day earth, but from throughout human history, I don't believe it will be a matter of race, since within each "race" there will be thousands and thousands of cultural variations whose distinctions will be far more dramatic than the mere color of one's skin. Regardless, whatever racial disparity which may exist in heaven after every soul is counted, cannot be judged to be based on merit, since God is not a respecter of persons; His grace is utterly color blind.
  12. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Nov '07 21:28
    Originally posted by epiphinehas
    Considering that those who are in heaven will be taken from not only present day earth, but from throughout human history, I don't believe it will be a matter of race, since within each "race" there will be thousands and thousands of cultural variations whose distinctions will be far more dramatic than the mere color of one's skin. Regardless, whatever ...[text shortened]... e based on merit, since God is not a respecter of persons; His grace is utterly color blind.
    That is not what I was taught in the Mormon church.

This is one of the reasons why I left the church...we were taught that all "black" people on earth were cursed with that color because they were fence sitters in the war between Jesus and Lucifer and waited to see who would win and then choose that side.

Not my opinion...just what I was taught as a child in bible school.

Dave
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    02 Dec '07 14:57

Each person gets in on their personal relationship with God, as far as
    that goes I believe there is only one race "human' any way. The only
    thing that matters is our individual relationship with God there are not
    points being give due to skin color or place of birth and so on.
    Kelly

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree