1. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jan '06 13:37
    during my primary school years i had a racist primary school teacher.not too sure why he wasn't booted out,cause if i had a child going to a school like that i proberbly would have walked in there and gave him the SMASH!
    the point of this is rather weird as the next school i went to was a christian church school.at this school i became very sensitive and would cry often.anyone know why this would happen.
    i tried in the debates forum but this may get more traction here.
  2. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jan '06 13:41
    if you had child go through this...were would you place the blame?
  3. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    28 Jan '06 13:411 edit
    Originally posted by windmill
    during my primary school years i had a racist primary school teacher.not too sure why he wasn't booted out,cause if i had a child going to a school like that i proberbly would have walked in there and gave him the SMASH!
    the point of this is rather weird as the next school i went to was ...[text shortened]... .
    i tried in the debates forum but this may get more traction here.
    Part of growing up, dude. As a teenager all you look out for is numero uno -- the earth revolves around you. When you come down to earth, it's a bit of an ego crusher.
  4. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jan '06 13:44
    Originally posted by Halitose
    Part of growing up, dude. As a teenager all you look out for is numero uno -- the earth revolves around you. Of course when you come down to earth its a bit of a ego crusher.
    this isn't about you being my doctor...it's about what is wrong with the system.
  5. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    28 Jan '06 13:47
    this isn't about you being my doctor...it's about what is wrong with the system.
    So you're saying that it must be the system?
  6. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jan '06 13:49
    So you're saying that it [b]must be the system?[/b]
    the system and those in the positions of power over the children.
  7. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    28 Jan '06 13:50
    the system and those in the positions of power over the children.
    Well, I guess you have your answer then.
  8. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jan '06 13:521 edit
    Well, I guess you have your answer then.
    but which is worse...the public or private school?i never cried much till the private school.a christian would call it tears of healing where the racist man may say they were trying to fix me up for a problem i didn't have.
  9. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    28 Jan '06 13:55
    but which is worse...the public or private school?
    My personal preference is private, but that would depend on a lot of criteria. Many people go through both types of school and come out just fine.
  10. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jan '06 13:59
    My personal preference is private, but that would depend on a lot of criteria. Many people go through both types of school and come out just fine.
    not many experience a racist teacher first.a lot of problem children went to the school and a lot also ended up in the gutter afterwards.some did well.
  11. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    28 Jan '06 14:02
    not many experience a racist teacher first.a lot of problem children went to the school and a lot also ended up in the gutter afterwards.some did well.
    Which is why I still think it depends on how each individual child handles the first 20 odd years of their life -- especially if the same system produced both the good and the bad. Of course, life is a lot more complex than I'm making it out to be.
  12. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jan '06 14:09
    Which is why I still think it depends on how each individual child handles the first 20 odd years of their life -- especially if the same system produced both the good and the bad. Of course, life is a lot more complex than I'm making it out to be.
    i cried because i went from being hated to loved because of the system and those in it.it was nothing i changed but the system changed...the system which has a lot to do with who we become.
  13. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    28 Jan '06 14:161 edit
    i cried because i went from being hated to loved because of the system and those in it.it was nothing i changed but the system changed...the system which has a lot to do with who we become.
    Don't think me insensitive -- I agree with you to a large degree. Essentially, I think you are faced with two options.

1) Rant against the system -- which as an individual you have very small chance of changing.
    2) Decide for yourself that you won't let the system affect you for the worse. Pick a direction for your life - and head for it, come hell or highwater.
  14. Standard memberwindmill
    your king.
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Jan '06 14:19
    Don't think me insensitive -- I agree with you to a large degree. Essentially, I think you are faced with two options.

1) Rant against the system -- which as an individual you have very small chance of changing.
    2) Decide for yourself that you won't let the system affect you for the worse. Pick a direction for your life - and head for it, come hell or highwater.
    i'll take no.1. for now.
  15. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    28 Jan '06 14:19
    I'm confused: was it the public or private system that caused your jumbled means of expression?
    Public or private that taught such poor spelling?
    Either way, you've been ripped off!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree