1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Jul '17 07:221 edit
    Originally posted by @sonship to Ghost of a Duke
    Are you going to try to whack-a-mole all of them down ?
    Surely you should welcome scrutiny and discussion of your ideas and beliefs from people with different ones from yours, rather than make attempted-belittling remarks like this? When you wheel out your "whack-a-mole" comment - which you have done more times than I can remember - you always seem as if your vanity has reached a perilously brittle state and you just want to left alone to dole out your monologues.
  2. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    23 Jul '17 10:03
    Originally posted by @sonship

Are you going to try to whack-a-mole all of them down?
    Yes.

😏
  3. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    23 Jul '17 10:08
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Surely you should welcome scrutiny and discussion of your ideas and beliefs from people with different ones from yours, rather than make attempted-belittling remarks like this? When you wheel out your "whack-a-mole" comment - which you have done more times than I can remember - you always seem as if your vanity has reached a perilously brittle state and you just want to left alone to dole out your monologues.
    His monologues are predominantly on the flesh of a subject, rarely the bones.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Jul '17 10:37
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    His monologues are predominantly on the flesh of a subject, rarely the bones.
    The nearest I can remember sonship talking about ACTION - by and for real people, living real lives, in the real world - based on his ideology, has been his stuff about 'doing' PRAYER. He preaches gushing kitchen-sink-including avalanches of convoluted self-referencing stuff that has no real-lives-real-world application - spirituality of the purest talk-the-talk kind, with no walk-the-walk at all. Witness his ludicrous attempt to address the question of suicide. Witness how he never ever ever talks about Christianity in action. It's like he inhabits an ideological oxygen tent. 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree