1. Playing with matches
    Moves
    11 Feb '11 21:39
    Let's give RBHILL a round of applause! It's heavenly inspired gold like this:
    "If God does not exist, explain speaking in tongues to me then?"
    that makes him the single greatest poster in Spirituality. The rest of the God squad really needs to take a page out of RBHILL's book. With some concerted effort you too can make an athiest's head explode like the brucking of a ripe melon. You may need to huff a bag of paint before you can get in the right frame of mind though. I recommend gold or silver for a particularly subtle angelic high.

RBHILL never change man, you rock!
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    11 Feb '11 22:48
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    that makes him the single greatest poster in Spirituality. The rest of the God squad really needs to take a page out of RBHILL's book. With some concerted effort you too can make an athiest's ...[text shortened]... ld or silver for a particularly subtle angelic high.

Thanks.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Feb '11 22:51
    that makes him the single greatest poster in Spirituality. The rest of the God squad really needs to take a page out of RBHILL's book. With some concerted effort you too can make an athiest's ...[text shortened]... ld or silver for a particularly subtle angelic high.

Amen-it's quotes like that that cut right through the proverbial butter of ignorance expoused by false prophets such as Vishy and I.
  4. Playing with matches
    Moves
    11 Feb '11 23:53
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Amen-it's quotes like that that cut right through the proverbial butter of ignorance expoused by false prophets such as Vishy and I.
    I forget are you one of the filthy unwashed athiest heathens or a torch and pitchfork weilding God squadder?

You need to work on being less forgettable.
  5. Playing with matches
    Moves
    11 Feb '11 23:55
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Thanks.
    Your sincerity makes me sad.
  6. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    12 Feb '11 00:01
    Your sincerity makes me sad.
    What, for asking a reasonable question?
  7. Playing with matches
    Moves
    12 Feb '11 00:22
    😞
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 Feb '11 01:18
    I forget are you one of the filthy unwashed athiest heathens or a torch and pitchfork weilding God squadder?

You need to work on being less forgettable.
    I'm the self- proclaimed "paradoxian" who has tushes with athiests, (when I want to argue for the existence of some deity), then , 5mins later, will have a debate with a christian arguing that their god is falsy interpretted ,often used of reasoning used by athiests.

Other than that I wont be offended if you call me a "New-Ager", even though I could get right into hassling the crap out of them too.

Remember me now?
  9. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    12 Feb '11 01:241 edit
    😞
    what is the blank look for?
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 Feb '11 01:27
    How do you define "talking in tounges"? (This is not bait, I just want a loose interpretation so I may know in which ballpark you are in when you say that)

Remember, that a few hundred years ago people "speaking in tounges" were either inspired by God or the devil. As I read it, this fatalistsic decision was made by the leader of the local church. Also, there didn't really seem to be any major difference in what the god-inspired ones were saying as opposed to the devil-inspired ones ,which leads me to believe that the church leaders just "flipped a coin" over peoples lives...
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 Feb '11 01:27
    what is the black look for?
    your uselessly infuriating him 😀
  12. Playing with matches
    Moves
    12 Feb '11 04:27
    I'm the self- proclaimed "paradoxian" who has tushes with athiests, (when I want to argue for the existence of some deity), then , 5mins later, will have a debate with a christian arguing that their god is falsy interpretted ,often used of reasoning used by athiests.

Other than that I wont be offended if you call me a "New-Ager", even though I could get right into hassling the crap out of them too.

Remember me now?
    No, I'm still fuzzy. Sounds like you may be a prick though.

Let's get to the root of the issue, is your buttocks firm but pleasantly soft?
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    12 Feb '11 06:041 edit
    No, I'm still fuzzy. Sounds like you may be a prick though.

Let's get to the root of the issue, is your buttocks firm but pleasantly soft?
    Nah , not a prick. Sometimes annoying, granted, but far from prickish.

More of an altruistic fool, if anything.

My buttocks are the envy of bum models, my good man. And you? Are you one of those elusive, sciency types that comes up and dismisses slightly flawed premises on the spirituality forum?
    All I know about you is that your bloody funny. Thats a good start.
    Oh, and you need not tell me anything about you.
    But you could tell me what "Hecate" is referencing (if anything), as my internet credit has limited me to this site for now...
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Feb '11 07:56
    You really think:

Is a reasonable question?
  15. Lowlands paradise
    Moves
    12 Feb '11 12:45

Remember me now?
    Not paradoxal. Both parties have only one leg to stand on. That invites to some pushing. The question remains if you got two legs or no legs at all....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree