Re-incarnation.

Re-incarnation.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
27 Jan 11
2 edits

God can create universes and galaxies by his creative potencies, with trillions of suns and planets......and to think that God could not allow the spirit soul to take another birth is absurd.

Persons who reject re-incarnation and embrace their false teaching that the soul has only one life, are doing this because to accept re-incarnation would make their doctrine wrong.

Therefore their rejection is dishonesty, and that cannot be refuted.

They would rather be dishonest, than to embrace truth.

This is the level that Christianity has sunk to.....

Embrace dishonesty to protect the false teachings of the Bible.

Is there not one honest Christian in this forum who can recognize truth.

c

Moves
27 Jan 11

Originally posted by vishvahetu
God can create universes and galaxies by his creative potencies, with trillions of suns and planets......and to think that God could not allow the spirit soul to take another birth is absurd.

Persons who reject re-incarnation and embrace their false teaching that the soul has only one life, do this because to accept re-incarnation would make their doct ...[text shortened]... chings of the Bible.

Persons who accept reincarnation and embrace their false teaching that the soul has more than one life, do this because to accept that the body has only one life would make thier doctrine wrong.

They would rather be dishonest, than to embrace the truth.
This is the level that the Vedic teachings have sunk to...

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
27 Jan 11
2 edits

Originally posted by chappy1
Persons who accept reincarnation and embrace their false teaching that the soul has more than one life, do this because to accept that the body has only one life would make thier doctrine wrong.

They would rather be dishonest, than to embrace the truth.
This is the level that the Vedic teachings have sunk to...
From your childish post directly above, .......

It is clear that you are definitely not the "one" honest Christian I was seeking.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
27 Jan 11

Re-incinarnation is not as simple as it is made out to be. There are a great many nuances in the universes.
Its more of a "linkage" to a cerain person and/or energy . No one should take much note of who they may have taken energy from in a past life.

Stuff 'em Vishy, you're alright.

(Of, course so are the rest of you๐Ÿ™‚ )

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
27 Jan 11

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Re-incinarnation is not as simple as it is made out to be. There are a great many nuances in the universes.
Its more of a "linkage" to a cerain person and/or energy . No one should take much note of who they may have taken energy from in a past life.

Stuff 'em Vishy, you're alright.

(Of, course so are the rest of you๐Ÿ™‚ )
Thank-you for your positive energy in this forum,....you are certainly a mature soul.

If it were not for you and your friend, I would have probably moved on months ago.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
27 Jan 11

Thank-you for your positive energy in this forum,....you are certainly a mature soul.

If it were not for you and your friend, I would have probably moved on months ago.
Yes, I can relate because I emember my first few months on this forum was a bit rough, (mind you, I think its been rougher for you), and if it not vor vistesd and blackbeetle, I would've thought of dropping the idea of posting here altogether.

but hey. god bless the christians. They should be happy we read there posts, we represent the opposite if the stuff they believe in in maany issues. It is this dynamic that makes spirituality the vibrant tpoic that it is.

Also the fact that most of spirituality is unrepresented or at best only hinted at with verbal language. makes it all the more intriguing as people poke around looking for the right words.
Very good news if that is occurring.

So remember, the christians are cool. Ok?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
27 Jan 11

Yes, I can relate because I emember my first few months on this forum was a bit rough, (mind you, I think its been rougher for you), and if it not vor vistesd and blackbeetle, I would've thought of dropping the idea of posting here altogether.

but hey. god bless the christians. They should be happy we read there posts, we represent the opposite if th ...[text shortened]... right words.
Very good news if that is occurring.

So remember, the christians are cool. Ok?
Everyone is cool....

How could I possibly dislike, condemn, hate, reject any person, it would go against my spirituality, because I am absolutely aware, that every living entity is a perfect spiritual soul identifying with their mind, ego, body.

When I say to a foolish person they are a fool, I am not rejecting them.

When I say to a dishonest person that they are dishonest, I am not rejecting them.

If I say I dont have time for someone, I am not rejecting them.

I cannot reject anyone because every living entity is an eternal part of God, and that would be like rejecting a part of God self.

But I do reject persons false teachings and beliefs.

People are bewildered, and I cannot deal with the falsity by stroking everyone with kit gloves, if they are rigid in their acceptance of error.

s

Lowlands paradise

Moves
27 Jan 11

Persons who reject re-incarnation and embrace their false teaching that the soul has only one life, are doing this because to accept re-incarnation would make the ...[text shortened]... chings of the Bible.

There are many 'if's in your post

If there exist a God,
If he he is almighty
if he is interested in human beings
if he wants to give them souls
if he wants them to get enlightened
if he wants to give them second chances if they fail

yes then I would wholeheartedly agree with you that such a God could and would use his power to let us reincarnate until we are enlightened (whatever that means)

I have to admit that I find the thought of reincarnation strangely attractive. Wonder if it would stimulate me to get enlightened ๐Ÿ˜‰

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
27 Jan 11
3 edits

Originally posted by souverein
There are many 'if's in your post

If there exist a God,
If he he is almighty
if he is interested in human beings
if he wants to give them souls
if he wants them to get enlightened
if he wants to give them second chances if they fail

yes then I would wholeheartedly agree with you that such a God could and would use his power to let us reincarnat ...[text shortened]... t of reincarnation strangely attractive. Wonder if it would stimulate me to get enlightened ๐Ÿ˜‰
There is one "if" and it is grammatical and not anything else.

The first thing you realize when your dead is........."that, your not dead".

Its wonderful.

Z

Moves
27 Jan 11

Persons who reject re-incarnation and embrace their false teaching that the soul has only one life, are doing this because to accept re-incarnation would make the ...[text shortened]... chings of the Bible.

The vedas are false teachings fabricated by evil men to lead humanity down the road to damnation.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
27 Jan 11

Everyone is cool....

How could I possibly dislike, condemn, hate, reject any person, it would go against my spirituality, because I am absolutely aware, that every living entity is a perfect spiritual soul identifying with their mind, ego, body.

When I say to a foolish person they are a fool, I am not rejecting them.

When I say to a dishonest per ...[text shortened]... e falsity by stroking everyone with kit gloves, if they are rigid in their acceptance of error.
I see.

You have your style and others have theirs. You seem to stick to your style rigidly, but so do many others on here.
All the best๐Ÿ™‚

s

Lowlands paradise

Moves
27 Jan 11

There is one "if" and it is grammatical and not anything else.

The first thing you realize when your dead is........."that, your not dead".

Its wonderful.
Vichie, can you remember anything from your past life? I cannot.
Someone told me once I am an old soul. He probably meant I had reincarnated already many times. Somehow an attractive thought to me; I love being here. It probably means in your view of life I am a slow learner. So be it.
Can you explain to me why God doesn't give us a memory of past lifes? It seems so much more effective (and interesting) to me when one can learn from past experiences.

The first thing you realize when your dead is........."that, your not dead". Its wonderful.
Any dead experience or hearsay?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
27 Jan 11

Originally posted by souverein
Vichie, can you remember anything from your past life? I cannot.
Someone told me once I am an old soul. He probably meant I had reincarnated already many times. Somehow an attractive thought to me; I love being here. It probably means in your view of life I am a slow learner. So be it.
Can you explain to me why God doesn't give us a memory of past lifes? ...[text shortened]... ur dead is........."that, your not dead". Its wonderful.

Any dead experience or hearsay?[/b]
When you get your new body, its like a new pair of shoes....you wear them everywhere and you are so proud of them, and no thoughts for the old ones.

When you get your new body everything seems fresh and new, first day at kindy, first day at secondary school, first day at college, first kiss, first car.

You dont want a million thoughts scrambling around your head from past lives, you will go schizo...

So the mercy of God is that you have no memory of past lives, but everything you have ever done in your past lives, is in your subconscious.

The proof is that Mozart could write symphonies at 5yrs old, and when asked how could he do it....his reply was " I can hear them in my head" its easy he responded.

You say if you could remember your past life it would teach you lessons....but this is false.

You cannot even learn lessons from this life.....remember when you got drunk for the first time and felt so sick you said never again, but 3 weeks later you were drinking again.

How good is your memory anyway, please tell me what you had for dinner on the 5th of September 1988.

Dont worry about past lives, but worry about coming back again and having more lives of suffering....over and over again.

If you really want to know what you were doing in 1758, then go and get hypnotized and find out.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
27 Jan 11

I see.

You have your style and others have theirs. You seem to stick to your style rigidly, but so do many others on here.
All the best๐Ÿ™‚
I should be rigid with truth....I cannot be flexible with truth because the truth today is the truth tomorrow.

j

Moves
27 Jan 11

I should be rigid with truth....I cannot be flexible with truth because the truth today is the truth tomorrow.
If "re-incarnation" is a repeat of incarnation, what was the very first time incarnation took place for anyone ?

And why ?