Re-incarnation.

Re-incarnation.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
27 Jan 11

Originally posted by vishvahetu
From your childish post directly above, .......

It is clear that you are definitely not the "one" honest Christian I was seeking.
So because I disagree with you I am dishonest. How does that work? We can have a disagreement without dishonesty can't we?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
27 Jan 11

Originally posted by jaywill
If "re-incarnation" is a repeat of incarnation, what was the very first time incarnation took place for anyone ?

And why ?
All the spiritual souls with their eternal spiritual bodies, are enjoying transcendental pastimes with the Personality of Godhead and all of the unlimited liberated living entities in the spiritual world.

When they desire to be God, (become envious) they take birth in this material world to play at Lording it over the material energy. (thats the first time the soul incarnates into a body) by entering the womb by way of semen.

They enjoy Lording it over the material energy so much, that they take birth time and time again, and they are so entrenched in satisfying the senses of the material body, that they dont stop to ask themselves why they are suffering and why they must they die.

When a human being ask,s these questions and seeks to find the answers, the Vedanta Sutra is there ready to instruct in the process of returning them back to Godhead.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
27 Jan 11

All the spiritual souls with their eternal spiritual bodies, are enjoying transcendental pastimes with the Personality of Godhead and all of the unlimited liberated living entities in the spiritual world.

When they desire to be God, (become envious) they take birth in this material world to play at Lording it over the material energy. (thats the first ...[text shortened]... , the Vedanta Sutra is there ready to instruct in the process of returning them back to Godhead.
For vishy only please: what is your thought on all the evil in the world? Why do we have it?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
27 Jan 11

Originally posted by RBHILL
For vishy only please: what is your thought on all the evil in the world? Why do we have it?
Lust, anger and greed, are the creators of evil intentions.

Unbridled sense enjoyment is the path to sinful life.

Spiritual living is a life of sense control and voluntary austerity.

Spiritual living builds strong character which supports a truthful disposition.

Sinful life destroys the character and leads to a dishonest disposition.

Moves
27 Jan 11
1 edit

God can create universes and galaxies by his creative potencies, with trillions of suns and planets......and to think that God could not allow the spirit soul to take another birth is absurd.

Persons who reject re-incarnation and embrace their false teaching that the soul has only one life, are doing this because to accept re-incarnation would make the ...[text shortened]... chings of the Bible.

Is there not one honest Christian in this forum who can recognize truth.
You are using the words 'and', and 'vishvahetu' incorrectly...

[nod to FMF]

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 Jan 11

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
The vedas are false teachings fabricated by evil men to lead humanity down the road to damnation.
Wow, just like Christians and Muslims.

j

Moves
27 Jan 11

When they desire to be God, (become envious) they take birth in this material world to play at Lording it over the material energy. (thats the first ...[text shortened]... , the Vedanta Sutra is there ready to instruct in the process of returning them back to Godhead.
Forgive me for even asking. I know that this is not the truth. And I shouldn't encourage you with questions. I am sorry I asked.

I have been rebuked by the Holy Spirit.

Moves
27 Jan 11

Originally posted by jaywill
Forgive me for even asking. I know that this is not the truth. And I shouldn't encourage you with questions. I am sorry I asked.

I have been rebuked by the Holy Spirit.
Your acknowledgement of your rebuke contrasts my folly of provocation.

j

Moves
27 Jan 11

Originally posted by divegeester
Your acknowledgement of your rebuke contrasts my folly of provocation.
Amen brother. I fear Him. I love Him more.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 Jan 11

So there are at least 7 billion people who were bored with the godhead thing.

c

Moves
28 Jan 11

Originally posted by sonhouse
Wow, just like Christians and Muslims.
....uh....not Christians!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
28 Jan 11
1 edit

Originally posted by sonhouse
So there are at least 7 billion people who were bored with the godhead thing.
Much like the word "god" is much misunderstood and constantly debated about, the word "godhead" is even more tricky, i believe to pin down.

As much as anyone might want to dismiss other religons as false you cannot dismiss words. They all come from somewhere and survive because they carry meaning. If they did not, they wouold die out.

A prime example is the word "karma". There is no better way to convey the meaning of karma when translated into english. "Cause and effect" is not as an accurate description of the word as its origonal form, hence the word has survived and will continue to survive until it is no longer necessary.

(We will move out of the "Law of Karma" and into the "Law of Grace". Or at least 1.25 billion or so of us should.)

e
Exaulted high possum

here...again

Moves
28 Jan 11

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Much like the word "god" is much misunderstood and constantly debated about, the word "godhead" is even more tricky, i believe to pin down.

As much as anyone might want to dismiss other religons as false you cannot dismiss words. They all come from somewhere and survive because they carry meaning. If they did not, they wouold die out.

A prime exam ...[text shortened]... of Karma" and into the "Law of Grace". Or at least 1.25 billion or so of us should.)
Much the same with the word "Tao".

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
28 Jan 11

Originally posted by expuddlepirate
Much the same with the word "Tao".
Yes, exactly,so where is this all going to lead? Will we (re)discover the hidden origins of our language and hence setttle a lot of speculation about our origons.

Seems some words will work forever whereas other ones serve a purpose and then are no longer needed, while still other ones remain but have their meanings will be altered. Dramatically in some cases.
An example of a word that will be altered in the future is "human". I think much positive connotations will be accosiated with that word in the futrue, whereas as now,it is has a highly contrasted checkered history so far...

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Jan 11

God can create universes and galaxies by his creative potencies, with trillions of suns and planets......and to think that God could not allow the spirit soul to take another birth is absurd.

Persons who reject re-incarnation and embrace their false teaching that the soul has only one life, are doing this because to accept re-incarnation would make the ...[text shortened]... chings of the Bible.

Is there not one honest Christian in this forum who can recognize truth.
Of course we can.

But it's REAL truth, not YOUR "truth".

The "truth" of the serpent, which is partial truth, at best.

The "truth" meant to confuse Christians and to attempt to take away the gift given to them by God by undermining their faith. This "truth" is evil, and only meant to destroy.

No, thanks.