1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 15:35
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Bump for either JW to answer this question please?
    You know darn well this has been discused many times. Why do you keep bringing it up?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 16:16
    Originally posted by galveston75
    You know darn well this has been discused many times. Why do you keep bringing it up?
    he is empty and devoid of anything else?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 19:221 edit
    Robbie said it is ok for a JW to receive a donor organ with some blood in it as the bible does not say every drop has to be drained. Right?

So, I'm asking how much blood is too much? How do you decide?
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 19:30
    Originally posted by whodey
    They are all waiting to elect Hillary for the next two terms. :'(

I'm sorry, you like Hillary. Why I don't know because she helps run the evil political establishment that you refuse to participate in because they are all evil.
    No, that's the Republicans.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 19:32
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I am not one of the bottle, I really think I am a special one!
    Yeah, you need to get that checked out.

Did you ride the short bus as a kid?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 19:43
    Awesome comment. Lol.
    😀
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 20:06
    he is empty and devoid of anything else?
    It's sad because he seems to be a good guy as we've talked a little believe it or not. But even the worst sometimes get over the hate and misunderstandings of who God is and what he wants from us. We'll see....
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 20:072 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Robbie said it is ok for a JW to receive a donor organ with some blood in it as the bible does not say every drop has to be drained. Right?

So, I'm asking how much blood is too much? How do you decide?
    The bible answers this for you. What does it say? Whatever it says is what we do.....

Acts 15:28, 29: “The holy spirit and we ourselves have favored adding no further burden to you, except these necessary things, to keep abstaining from things sacrificed to idols and (((( from blood, and from things strangled))))) and from fornication

Do you see this point here? By strangling one does not allow the blood drain out.
    This is all God requires on this point is to let it hang and drain. He never said to weigh the animal, subtract the weight of the blood and formulate some equasion to know exactly how much the blood is in an animals body or anything of the sort. He said to drain it and once it has stopped draiining, your good in God's eyes.

So in reguards to an organ transpliant and if one decides to accept such a thing, all the patient can do is ask the medical staff to drain all the blood possible from the organ. Nothing more could be done then this.

The same would apply to eating meat. Yes there is always some blood left in it. No way at all to ever get it all out. God knows this but yet he gave the word to Noah that man could now eat meat but only under certian rules.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 20:392 edits
    @ wussianne,

sigh, its a quotation from a football (soccer) manager. José Mourinho of Chelsea, a great man! that you were unaware but yet deemed yourself adequately qualified to comment is hardly surprising considering all other matters which you deem yourself to be qualified to pontificate upon! I have no idea what a short bus is but i suspect its a rather tasteless allusion to those with mental health issues.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 20:41
    It's sad because he seems to be a good guy as we've talked a little believe it or not. But even the worst sometimes get over the hate and misunderstandings of who God is and what he wants from us. We'll see....
    I think he secretly desires to be a witness but has not the courage to come out of the closet!
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 20:50
    I think he secretly desires to be a witness but has not the courage to come out of the closet!
    Gotta give you a thumbs up for that one LOL.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 20:55
    @ wussianne,

sigh, its a quotation from a football (soccer) manager. José Mourinho of Chelsea, a great man! that you were unaware but yet deemed yourself adequately qualified to comment is hardly surprising considering all other matters which you deem yourself to be qualified to pontificate upon! I have no idea what a short bus is but i suspect its a rather tasteless allusion to those with mental health issues.
    Typical. Without citation, you're appearing that you are saying that yourself.

As far as I know, you're just saying that now to avoid looking like a jackass.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 21:471 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Typical. Without citation, you're appearing that you are saying that yourself.

As far as I know, you're just saying that now to avoid looking like a jackass.
    oh dear you dont k now what you rae talking about so you try to project yoir ignorance to another, how vewy vewy sad,

Mourinho moved to Chelsea in June 2004, becoming one of the highest paid managers in football with a salary of £4.2 million a year, subsequently raised in 2005 to £5.2 million.[34] In a press conference upon joining the English side, Mourinho said, "Please don't call me arrogant, but I'm European champion and I think I'm a special one," which resulted in the media dubbing him "The Special One"

source wikipedia,

also

Jose Mourinho: The world according to the 'Special One'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21621112

now who looks like a jackass? When will you ever learn not to mess with me?
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 21:53
    You going to answer the question or continue to pretend it doesn't exist?
  15. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    26 Feb '14 23:031 edit
    Anyone here have someone in the family with Alzheimer's? My Mom's been dealing with it for awhile now but getting worse fast. She's starting to forget relatives now and I guess soon it will be my Dad, sister, myself and the rest of us... Tuff to deal with for sure.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree