18 Sep '10 17:02
    Same Same but Different?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Sep '10 17:30
    Originally posted by yavash
    Same Same but Different?
    Do you have a point, or is that just the shape of your head?
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    19 Sep '10 02:45
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Do you have a point, or is that just the shape of your head?
    Me and my arrow. 🙂
    Kelly
  4. Joined
    09 Feb '10
    Moves
    20 Sep '10 16:21
    politics and religion are pretty close seeing that Gods kingdom is due to arive verry soon if not our liftimes soon after,, jesus will be the king of kings threw out the land all over the earth he will bring order where there once was disorder all evil as we know it will be smashed out i know its hard to think of a world with no evil but once satan is lock up or killed in hell along with his fallin angels{demonds} there will be a peace on earth that will be so cool caint wait
  5. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    21 Sep '10 07:07
    Originally posted by pink floyd123
    politics and religion are pretty close seeing that Gods kingdom is due to arive verry soon if not our liftimes soon after,, jesus will be the king of kings threw out the land all over the earth he will bring order where there once was disorder all evil as we know it will be smashed out i know its hard to think of a world with no evil but once satan is ...[text shortened]... g with his fallin angels{demonds} there will be a peace on earth that will be so cool caint wait
    Hey there, PF. A bit of spelling and punctuation never goes astray ...
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Sep '10 09:10
    Real bonafide religion should be the guiding light of all policy makers (but it isn,t)

Every King had his advisors, who where wise and knowledgable but they didnt always take that advice, because they usually pampered to the public opinion for acceptance.

The governments of the world are weak, and cater to the whims of their people to make sure their in the running for election, and as a result we see gambling, crime, crooked business,enviromental problems, hunger, poverty, drugs etc out of control.

Spiritual advisors should be joined at the hip with the politicians to guide them in the right direction in shaping their policies, for the welfare of the people, but the people themselves dont know whats good for them. (big problem)

vishva
  7. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    22 Sep '10 18:05
    Originally posted by amannion
    Hey there, PF. A bit of spelling and punctuation never goes astray ...
    we are in the texting age.
  8. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    22 Sep '10 19:54
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    Real bonafide religion should be the guiding light of all policy makers (but it isn,t)

Every King had his advisors, who where wise and knowledgable but they didnt always take that advice, because they usually pampered to the public opinion for acceptance.

The governments of the world are weak, and cater to the whims of their people to make sure thei ...[text shortened]... of the people, but the people themselves dont know whats good for them. (big problem)

vishva
    I would prefer not be governed based on somebody's religion until such a time as there is only one religion and everyone agrees with it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree