1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Feb '16 00:11
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    help me through this one, are we saying that jesus has alway existed thus making it possible for people who lived before him to know him?
    Yes he was alive before the world began, but he overcame death not just for Himself.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Feb '16 16:131 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Yeah, like can we see this "bridge" while still alive and if not why not?
    Some people are quite happy in their sins and are quite glad that God is not in their lives, and so some people will never see it. They don't want to see it.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Feb '16 17:36
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    This concept of "True Christian"™ is anti-thetical to Christianity. Stop with the "forum-combat".
    I'm asking Robbie carrobie, who you know is part of an exclusive religion.

Why don't you contribute something instead of just attacking people land accusing them of "forum combat", especially as it seems all you are capably of is "forum combat".
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Feb '16 17:38
    But what if Purgatory is a place of teaching who Jesus was to those who never knew Jesus?
    But what if Jesus is an angel and I'm Santa...🙄
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Feb '16 17:40
    She called you these things based on your forum behavior, not your Christian beliefs. Can you tell the difference anymore?
    Here is what Startreader asked:

Originally posted by Startreader
    Please would you cite where you consider me to have attacked Divegeester?

Nothing was said about Christian beliefs.

Stay off the juice!
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Feb '16 17:40
    Is it? I thought it was more of your standard "forum-combat" behavior? Perhaps, if you feel it is a debate, then could you, you know, actually debate, and not attack her? And yes, same goes for FMF. As I said, you sound more like him every day. And no, that's not a compliment.
    When you have something to actually add to what's being discussed, please feel free to post it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree