1. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    12 Jan '11 06:44
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    The underlying basis of all phenomena,is God.

You can have your theories about many things, and many will be correct, and many will be wrong......

But their is still intelligence everywhere, because God is omnipresent.

And it is because of this intelligence, that anything can operate as it does.
    And yet once more you just write something at random, without any reference of what I wrote. Isn't that a bit dishonest, do you think?

I ask you once more, and this time - think a little before you answer: Do you, or don't you, believe in the current atomic theory?
  2. Joined
    26 May '08
    Moves
    12 Jan '11 20:25
    The forces you speak of are governed by intelligence....their not blind.

If the forces act randomly without direction.....then you have your coal turning into something else, at any given moment.

And the forces exist and have their cause.....they are not self created from thin air. Behind them you have the creative potency of God.

Plastic is p ...[text shortened]... main dishonest, and do not accept the intelligence behind all phenomena, you will remain a fool.
    “...The forces you speak of are governed by intelligence....their not blind. ...”

I was referring to the “electric force” ( http://webs.morningside.edu/slaven/physics/atom/atom2.html “The electric force explains how the electrons are bound to the nucleus of an atom” ) Why would the electric force require intelligence?

“...If the forces act randomly without direction ...”

but the electric force does not “ act randomly without direction” but obeys certain laws of attraction an repulsion and nobody suggested otherwise.

“...The atheistic scientific establishment would have us believe, that all laws and forces behind the workings of the cosmos, just SELF create from thin air........but this is absurd. ...” (my emphasis)

no atheist I have heard of nor the “scientific establishment” has claimed that the laws of physics are “ SELF created”.
    Where did you get that from? Haven't you heard of a “brute fact” ? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brute_fact
  3. Joined
    26 May '08
    Moves
    12 Jan '11 20:35
    Evolution doesn't exist.

You mistake adaption for evolution.

Every species has the ability to adapt to their environment.

And over long periods change something about themselves, for the better.

Minor changes here and there is not evolution.....its adaption.
    that IS evolution. Evolution is, by definition, species changing to adapt to its environment by means of mutations and natural selection.

http://www.mnsu.edu/emuseum/biology/evolution/genetics/naturalselection.html
    “....At the core of evolution is the way a specific species adapts to its environment ...”

this has always been the accepted definition of evolution and I have never heard anything to the contrary.
    If evolution isn't this, then, according to you, what is it and can you cite anything that would show that this is what it means?
  4. Joined
    26 May '08
    Moves
    12 Jan '11 20:45
    I will never play the .......... "what if" game.
    anyone that doesn't ever think “what if” about anything is either an infant or is seriously mentally retarded or is completely devoid of imagination.

If I never thought “what if”, I would have never learned anything, achieved nothing original and could never ask “what if I am wrong?” to myself to correct my mistakes.
    Are you incapable of asking yourself “what if I am wrong?” ?
  5. Scotton Lincolnshire
    Moves
    12 Jan '11 22:12
    We are apes crawling on the surface of an insignificant speck in the cosmos.
    Live with it.
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jan '11 23:40
    Originally posted by Andrew Hamilton
    “...The forces you speak of are governed by intelligence....their not blind. ...”

I was referring to the “electric force” ( http://webs.morningside.edu/slaven/physics/atom/atom2.html “The electric force explains how the electrons are bound to the nucleus of an atom” ) Why would the electric force require intelligence?

“...If the forces act ra ...[text shortened]... get that from? Haven't you heard of a “brute fact” ? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brute_fact
    You suggest that forces and laws are just existing without intelligence or design or cause or plan......this is your cheating atheistic way.......and I do not accept it, nor does any honest man.

You suggest this because your intelligence is defective because you have contracted the madness disease of atheism, which has robbed you of sanity.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Jan '11 06:091 edit
    You suggest that forces and laws are just existing without intelligence or design or cause or plan......this is your cheating atheistic way.......and I do not accept it, nor does any honest man.

You suggest this because your intelligence is defective because you have contracted the madness disease of atheism, which has robbed you of sanity.
    So, according to you, all scientists are insane? You think an electric field has intelligence?

You said, show me when a dog changes into something else. Where do you think dogs came from anyway?
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    13 Jan '11 06:47

I've aske you, and you make me ask again: Do you, or don't you believe the current atomic theory?

If you don't have the guts to answer this simple question, then you are the one being dishonest.
  9. Wat?
    Moves
    13 Jan '11 06:591 edit
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I've aske you, and you make me ask again: Do you, or don't you believe the current atomic theory?

If you don't have the guts to answer this simple question, then you are the one being dishonest.
    He's not being dishonest Fabian. He's just a bit doolally. I mean, anybody who believes snowflakes are intelligent just isn't quite the full shilling.

I wonder if he acknowledges how ridiculously barmy that statement was, cos I sure hope he doesn't really believe snowflakes are intelligent, as that would be quite scary. 😉
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jan '11 08:39
    Originally posted by mikelom
    He's not being dishonest Fabian. He's just a bit doolally. I mean, anybody who believes snowflakes are intelligent just isn't quite the full shilling.

I wonder if he acknowledges how ridiculously barmy that statement was, cos I sure hope he doesn't really believe snowflakes are intelligent, as that would be quite scary. 😉
    I said clearly that intelligence is existing everywhere....even in the snowflake, because everywhere would mean everywhere.

And you twist words because thats what dishonest persons do.
  11. Wat?
    Moves
    13 Jan '11 09:11
    I twist words because I enjoy to. It's fun. You should try it sometime. You may even make sense. 😉
  12. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    13 Jan '11 11:01
    Originally posted by mikelom

He calls everyone, not agreeing with him, as dishonest. Therefore I don't mind calling him dishonest by saying one thing one time, and the totally opposite in the next time. And both times calling people dishonest because they don't agree.

Vishva *is* dishonest. He believes in false facts. He is ranting randomly. Well, dishonest.
  13. Wat?
    Moves
    13 Jan '11 11:21
    I said clearly that intelligence is existing everywhere....even in the snowflake,

So you maintain that there is intelligence in a snow flake.

I am intrigued at your philosophy. Can you explain how intelligence is in a snowfllake, please. I need to understand this. Does a snowflake have associated memory, and such like?

-m.
  14. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    13 Jan '11 11:43
    I said clearly that intelligence is existing everywhere....even in the snowflake, because everywhere would mean everywhere.

And you twist words because thats what dishonest persons do.
    What is your definition of intelligence?
  15. Joined
    26 May '08
    Moves
    13 Jan '11 16:10

“...You suggest that forces and laws are just existing without intelligence or design or cause or plan. ...”

Yes. And for the same reason why I would claim that the laws of physics exist without toenails: Occam's razor.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree