1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52614
    18 Aug '11 08:39
    YouTube&NR=1

    Its nice to see him among friends for a change.
  2. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    12622
    18 Aug '11 09:031 edit
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fUYUvvJiW0&NR=1

    Its nice to see him among friends for a change.
    Nice he's among friends. Everybody needs friends.

    But fellow Oxford Atheist calls Dawkins a coward because he won't debate William Lane Craig.

    YouTube
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12693
    18 Aug '11 09:34
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fUYUvvJiW0&NR=1

    Its nice to see him among friends for a change.
    Bill Maher is just as much a liar as Dawkins so they certainly
    go together.
  4. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Joined
    21 Aug '06
    Moves
    11458
    18 Aug '11 09:582 edits
    Originally posted by jaywill
    Nice he's among friends. Everybody needs friends.

    But fellow Oxford Atheist calls Dawkins a coward because he won't debate William Lane Craig.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC1xgS1XGSg
    Calling Richard Dawkins a coward for refusing to debate William Craig Lane would be like calling a professional boxer a coward for refusing to fight in a bar brawl.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12693
    18 Aug '11 15:55
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Calling Richard Dawkins a coward for refusing to debate William Craig Lane would be like calling a professional boxer a coward for refusing to fight in a bar brawl.
    What does that mean? He wants money?
  6. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Joined
    21 Aug '06
    Moves
    11458
    18 Aug '11 22:592 edits
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    What does that mean? He wants money?
    No...it means there is nothing that should motivate Dawkins to waste his time with this Lane feller. To put it another way, strip away his elegantly worded sophistries and it would be like calling any of the numerous scientists, mathematicians, philosophers, etc... on these boards cowards for refusing to debate the likes of Dasa, or RBHILL, or...YOU!
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12693
    19 Aug '11 01:29
    Originally posted by Agerg
    No...it means there is nothing that should motivate Dawkins to waste his time with this Lane feller. To put it another way, strip away his elegantly worded sophistries and it would be like calling any of the numerous scientists, mathematicians, philosophers, etc... on these boards cowards for refusing to debate the likes of Dasa, or RBHILL, or...YOU!
    That's funny. You think too highly of this Dawkins character.
  8. Joined
    10 Jun '11
    Moves
    3829
    19 Aug '11 02:16
    Originally posted by jaywill
    Nice he's among friends. Everybody needs friends.

    But fellow Oxford Atheist calls Dawkins a coward because he won't debate William Lane Craig.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC1xgS1XGSg
    gasp! he won't debate bill "god of the gaps" craig?
    hitchens already defeated craig's argument. no need to double-team the poor feller.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52614
    19 Aug '11 02:28
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    gasp! he won't debate bill "god of the gaps" craig?
    hitchens already defeated craig's argument. no need to double-team the poor feller.
    Well I see we are all united finally😉
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52614
    19 Aug '11 02:29
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    That's funny. You think too highly of this Dawkins character.
    Sounds like you haven't wasted your time finding out who he is, eh.
    Do you know who Bill Maher is?
  11. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    12622
    19 Aug '11 02:48
    Dawkins among good friends - a mathmatician who comments on "The God Delusion"

    YouTube&feature=related
  12. Joined
    10 Jun '11
    Moves
    3829
    19 Aug '11 03:02
    Originally posted by jaywill
    Dawkins among good friends - a mathmatician who comments on "The God Delusion"

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY1uTlaP2Pc&feature=related
    hehe. another theist who defeats his own argument.

    "you're postulating something as complex as a human brain to explain two scratches."

    turn this logic around:

    "you're postulating something as complex as a god to explain some scratches in the cosmos."
  13. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Joined
    03 Apr '03
    Moves
    140163
    19 Aug '11 03:56
    Bill Maher = Douche King LOL 😉






    Manny
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12693
    19 Aug '11 04:34
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Sounds like you haven't wasted your time finding out who he is, eh.
    Do you know who Bill Maher is?
    Yes, He is a want-to-be comedian on the HBO channel.
    I think the show is called Realtime. He also tries to talk
    politics, which he knows very little and then tries to be
    funny by making some crude jokes that misrepresent
    the truth. However, he has a very liberal audience that
    eat it all up like he is some type of god.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12693
    19 Aug '11 04:59
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    hehe. another theist who defeats his own argument.

    "you're postulating something as complex as a human brain to explain two scratches."

    turn this logic around:

    "you're postulating something as complex as a god to explain some scratches in the cosmos."
    I suppose you would agree with Dawkins idea on morality
    that there is no such think as good and evil, whatever happens
    just happens, it is no ones fault.

    YouTube&NR=1
Back to Top