1. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    02 Aug '12 17:15
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I am not into ancient history enough to know about such things. However, I believe what we think is known about history before the flood is mainly guess work and speculation just like biological evolution.
    what's your excuse for not knowing about everything else you comment on?
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Aug '12 17:27
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    how long would it take eating a far eastern diet to develop an asian appearance? how come not all people from really hot countries are black? what do asians eat that is different to everywhere else? now that the globe shares recipies will we all start to look the same?
    That is my theory, like the theory of evolution, however it is really only adaptation. I have not done any experiments on my theory, so it is still in the theory state. Yes, I believe we will, in time, look more and more alike, especially those who change locations, diets, and marry others of different ethnic groups.
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    02 Aug '12 17:43
    That is my theory, like the theory of evolution, however it is really only adaptation. I have not done any experiments on my theory, so it is still in the theory state. Yes, I believe we will, in time, look more and more alike, especially those who change locations, diets, and marry others of different ethnic groups.
    well its good to have a theory, heres your stage now to explain how your theory works. you could start with a explanation of how human skin colour and body shape changed so quickly.

"especially those who change locations, diets, and marry others of different ethnic groups."

when you say 'marry' do you mean sex? im pretty sure it works without the marriage part.
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    02 Aug '12 17:58
    god keeps noah because he's good and kills almost everybody else because he wants to rid the world of evil doings......yet 2 generations later man is bad again and needs punishing!! even good old noahs great grandson nimrod is a tool. surely if anybody was gonna produce a good family its going to be noah and his mrs............then again maybe it was a result of all the inbreeding. if you fk your sister your kids are gonna be screwed up.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Aug '12 18:011 edit
    well its good to have a theory, heres your stage now to explain how your theory works. you could start with a explanation of how human skin colour and body shape changed so quickly.

"especially those who change locations, diets, and marry others of different ethnic groups."

when you say 'marry' do you mean sex? im pretty sure it works without the marriage part.
    Yes, sex alone can work, but I like the marriage part first or at least second. Somehow Michael Jackson had a change in skin color from very dark to a light color during his lifetime. So I do not think it unlikely that under the right conditions the skin color of people can't change given a couple thousand years to do so. It is like the argument the evolutionists give for animals changing if given enough time. With the right breeding, climate, and diet and exercise, it should not take much time at all for skin color and body shape to change. You can just look at children from mixed-race marriages to see this in action.
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    02 Aug '12 18:15
    Yes, sex alone can work, but I like the marriage part first or at least second. Somehow Michael Jackson had a change in skin color from very dark to a light color during his lifetime. So I do not think it unlikely that under the right conditions the skin color of people can't change given a couple thousand years to do so. It is like the argument the evolu ...[text shortened]... hape to change. You can just look at children from mixed-race marriages to see this in action.
    err, but in your scenario there is no mixed race couples to start with? michael jackson was one person with a skin disease and plastic surgery, it would be freaking unbelievable if everybody on the planet all got skin diseases that not only changed their colour but also their bone structure!! not only that but they all changed different ways depending on where they were located..............so please expand on your theory how does this happen to hundreds of thousands, maybe millions of people, what exactly are these 'right conditions' that you mention.

also language is a problem, god gives everybody different languages around 2000b.c. before that he says everybody spoke the same language....yet we have lots of proof of multiple languages existing long before that.......how strange.
  7. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    02 Aug '12 18:22
    err, but in your scenario there is no mixed race couples to start with? michael jackson was one person with a skin disease and plastic surgery, it would be freaking unbelievable if everybody on the planet all got skin diseases that not only changed their colour but also their bone structure!! not only that but they all changed different ways depending o ...[text shortened]... ..yet we have lots of proof of multiple languages existing long before that.......how strange.
    Presumably, in RJHinds_World, people became different colours because of "sin" 😞
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Aug '12 19:292 edits
    err, but in your scenario there is no mixed race couples to start with? michael jackson was one person with a skin disease and plastic surgery, it would be freaking unbelievable if everybody on the planet all got skin diseases that not only changed their colour but also their bone structure!! not only that but they all changed different ways depending o ..yet we have lots of proof of multiple languages existing long before that.......how strange.
    For example, light skin people come from areas, like Norway, where it is cool and there is much less skin exposure to the sun than those people from Africa that live around the equator where it is hot and there is maximum exposure to the rays of the sun. It is known that some people can lose pigmentation in the skin resulting in lighter skin color also. The Chinese and Japanese live in an area of the world that make them look very similar. It could also have something to do with similiar diets. This can happen to hundreds of thousands of people it they remain in those areas for a long time and breed just among themselves.

Language is no problem if God confounded the language to make these people only understand a specific language. We do not know exactly when this occurred, but we also do not know that multiple languages existed long before that either. That idea is just guess work and speculation.

P.S. Oldest recorded dates?
    http://straightforward.wikidot.com/the-oldest-recorded-date

Date of flood?
    Bishop Usher gives the year 2349 BC as the date of the flood from his study of the Holy Bible. However, this is probably at least 5 years later than it actually was because we know his date for the birth of Christ is 5 years too late. That would push Noah's flood up to at least 2354 BC, if no other mistakes were made.
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    02 Aug '12 22:19
    For example, light skin people come from areas, like Norway, where it is cool and there is much less skin exposure to the sun than those people from Africa that live around the equator where it is hot and there is maximum exposure to the rays of the sun. It is known that some people can lose pigmentation in the skin resulting in lighter skin color also. Th ...[text shortened]... too late. That would push Noah's flood up to at least 2354 BC, if no other mistakes were made.
    "light skin people come from areas like norway where its cold"

are eskimos light skinned?

"people from africa that live around the equator where its hot"

do indonesians and south americans look like africans?

as you seem to be an expert in the chemical structure of food, could you tell me what is so radically different about specific cultures food that could effect the way the look. for example most coastal communities historically live of fish, yet they all look different. rice and fish in one country is pretty much the same thing as fish and chips in another, or cous cous or pasta.

it seems like you are happy to go with whatever backs up you beliefs, truth is secondary.
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    02 Aug '12 22:29
    For example, light skin people come from areas, like Norway, where it is cool and there is much less skin exposure to the sun than those people from Africa that live around the equator where it is hot and there is maximum exposure to the rays of the sun. It is known that some people can lose pigmentation in the skin resulting in lighter skin color also. Th ...[text shortened]... too late. That would push Noah's flood up to at least 2354 BC, if no other mistakes were made.
    meanwhile we have records of the egyptian, sumerian, etc, civilizations predating and continuing after that. civilizations that we know to have existed prior and after the flood through many more facts than the "evil" isotope dating.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Aug '12 04:51
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    meanwhile we have records of the egyptian, sumerian, etc, civilizations predating and continuing after that. civilizations that we know to have existed prior and after the flood through many more facts than the "evil" isotope dating.
    This is an example of how easy it is for Satan to deceive you. It is all written down in the Holy Bible, yet you don't believe it.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Aug '12 05:11
    "light skin people come from areas like norway where its cold"

are eskimos light skinned?

"people from africa that live around the equator where its hot"

do indonesians and south americans look like africans?

as you seem to be an expert in the chemical structure of food, could you tell me what is so radically different about specific cultur ...[text shortened]...

it seems like you are happy to go with whatever backs up you beliefs, truth is secondary.
    Like I said before, this is my theory. The theory may have to be refined a bit. I am not an expert on this subject. 😏
  13. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Aug '12 07:35
    This is an example of how easy it is for Satan to deceive you. It is all written down in the Holy Bible, yet you don't believe it.
    it is also written how god made a bet with satan to see how much torture job could handle. is that to be believed as well?
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Aug '12 21:45
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    it is also written how god made a bet with satan to see how much torture job could handle. is that to be believed as well?
    All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.
    (2 Timothy 3:16-17 NKJV)
  15. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Aug '12 23:17
    All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.
    (2 Timothy 3:16-17 NKJV)
    so god did make a bet with satan to see how much torture job can take, even if god is omnisicient and already knew that and had nothing to prove to satan anyway. you realize this means that god is on almost friendly terms with satan? that they make friendly wagers like buddies do, at the expence of mankind?

the obliteration of jericho? god deemed it necessary to kill every man woman and child in there? were they all wicked? including the children? so god has the children killed, but not a cowardly prostitute who betrays her people and is therefore indirectly the author of that genocide?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree