Moves
    10 Jul '12 10:42
    Originally posted by tim88
    you know I will not let you down
    'cause we were the special two, and we can be again

love you RJ this ones for you mate!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJA92W-2dzU

from TIM88 xxx
    that was beautiful man. tender....tender words. im man enough to admit it brought a little tear to my eye. i know you guys will see each other agian, at least once a year on your special..ahem..'fishing trips'.

your doing well timmy and its still early days, but you have a long way to go before you can compare yourself to rj. he was premier league bonkers to your lower league strugglers bonkers. you need to step your game.
  3. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    10 Jul '12 17:261 edit
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    that was beautiful man. tender....tender words. im man enough to admit it brought a little tear to my eye. i know you guys will see each other agian, at least once a year on your special..ahem..'fishing trips'.

your doing well timmy and its still early days, but you have a long way to go before you can compare yourself to rj. he was premier league bonkers to your lower league strugglers bonkers. you need to step your game.
    quit teasing rj. it might go to his head.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Jul '12 01:20
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    quit teasing rj. it might go to his head.
    as long as it doesn't go to his thread 🙂
  5. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    11 Jul '12 01:45
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    as long as it doesn't go to his thread 🙂
    touche
  6. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    11 Jul '12 09:08
    and not even a thank you from him i was expecting a PM or something? yep looks like my old mates gone :'(
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jul '12 12:221 edit
    Originally posted by tim88
    and not even a thank you from him i was expecting a PM or something? yep looks like my old mates gone :'(
    He moved in a game yesterday. Maybe he is ignoring you; perhaps he thinks you're a forum stalker with fiendish machinations on your mind?
  8. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    11 Jul '12 12:31
    He's posting in the Chess Only forum, even though he said he would never post there again.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jul '12 13:161 edit
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    He's posting in the Chess Only forum, even though he said he would never post there again.
    people change dear PK, how many times have we ourselves stated the same thing,
    exasperated, 'I am never going to post in that spirituality forum again, its full of whack
    job materialists?'
  10. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    11 Jul '12 13:24
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    exasperated, 'I am never going to post in that spirituality forum again, its full of whack
    job materialists?'
    People do change, but there's a difference between saying to oneself 'Time to knock it on the head for a while' and declaring to the forum 'That's it, i'm never posting here again!!' He stormed out this forum and the chess forum vowing to never return and he went back to both.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jul '12 13:271 edit
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    People do change, but there's a difference between saying to oneself 'Time to knock it on the head for a while' and declaring to the forum 'That's it, i'm never posting here again!!' He stormed out this forum and the chess forum vowing to never return and he went back to both.
    yes my friend, but he is human and prone to emotions, anyhow send my your pgn and ill post it for you. 🙂
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jul '12 14:04
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    job materialists?'
    RJHinds promised not to post in the Chess Forum after accepting that the evidence clearly indicated that he had been using a chess engine.
  13. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    12 Jul '12 00:26
    Originally posted by FMF
    RJHinds promised not to post in the Chess Forum after accepting that the evidence clearly indicated that he had been using a chess engine.
    you can't expect someone like rj to be a man of his word.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Jul '12 04:42
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    you can't expect someone like rj to be a man of his word.
    Who knows if RJHinds is actually a "man"...
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Jul '12 10:12
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Who knows if RJHinds is actually a "man"...
    You're not giving women or hamaphrodites a bad name now are you?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree