1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Jul '12 10:13
    Originally posted by tim88
    and not even a thank you from him i was expecting a PM or something? yep looks like my old mates gone :'(
    It's a test of your faith
  2. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    13 Jul '12 11:201 edit
    Originally posted by tim88
    and not even a thank you from him i was expecting a PM or something? yep looks like my old mates gone :'(
    Maybe he is being held prisoner by the Evil Atheist Conspiracy and is sending you encrypted messages in his public game moves.

"The group is characterized by a long list of in-crowd jokes like the fictitious University of Ediacara,[2] the equally fictitious Evil Atheist Conspiracy[3] which allegedly hides all the evidence supporting Creationism, a monthly election of the Chez Watt-award for "statements that make you go 'say what', or some such.",[4] pun cascades, a strong predisposition to quoting Monty Python and a habit of calling penguins "the best birds"."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk.origins

Having the world think the EAC is fictitious is one of its nefarious objectives.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree