He should be about 71 by now. 😏
  5. Standard membersumydid
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Not of this World
    Moves
    18 Nov '12 07:293 edits
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Was Adam and Eve Neanderthals?
    With grammar like that, perhaps you should direct that question to the mirror. 😏

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Anyway, why ask the question. The answer is quite obvious. I don't think anyone on the planet believes Neanderthals roamed the Earth 6,000 years ago.
  6. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    18 Nov '12 10:28
    Originally posted by sumydid
    With grammar like that, perhaps you should direct that question to the mirror. 😏

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Anyway, why ask the question. The answer is quite obvious. I don't think anyone on the planet believes Neanderthals roamed the Earth 6,000 years ago.
    Oh there are bound to be some idiots who think so. Probably not as many idiots as those that think Adam and Eve were wandering around 6000 years ago though.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Nov '12 13:42
    Originally posted by sumydid

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Why don't you ask RJ that question.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    18 Nov '12 20:21
    Why don't you ask RJ that question.
    Neanderthals were humans that have changed through disease, environment, and adaptation through reproduction just like the differences in the modern races we have today.

The following reference does not give the whole truth since it is from an evolutionists world view, but it gives you a basic idea of where I am coming from.

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/homs/a_neands.html
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Nov '12 23:30
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Neanderthals were humans that have changed through disease, environment, and adaptation through reproduction just like the differences in the modern races we have today.

The following reference does not give the whole truth since it is from an evolutionists world view, but it gives you a basic idea of where I am coming from.

So neandertals came after A&E?
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Nov '12 23:57

Here is a piece about neanderthals, they have also been analyzed through DNA which can survive many thousands of years.
    http://www.differencebetween.net/science/difference-between-human-and-neanderthal/
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Nov '12 01:48
    Here is a piece about neanderthals, they have also been analyzed through DNA which can survive many thousands of years.
    http://www.differencebetween.net/science/difference-between-human-and-neanderthal/
    Who ever wrote that article show their extreme ignorance by stating neaderthals are not human. Neanderthals are just as human as negros and caucasians that have adapted different physical types from each other.
  12. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    19 Nov '12 04:06
    I've heard or read that Neanderthals were humans that had encephalitis or something similar and weren't some subspecies of humans or pre humans

Manny
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Nov '12 04:30
    Originally posted by menace71
    I've heard or read that Neanderthals were humans that had encephalitis or something similar and weren't some subspecies of humans or pre humans

Manny
    The problem comes about with those people that believe in evolution and are looking for missing links between monkeys, apes, and man. They want to identify these people they call neanderthals as one of the missing links. At one time negros were considered a link in the evolution of man also because of some physical differences.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Nov '12 11:20
    The problem comes about with those people that believe in evolution and are looking for missing links between monkeys, apes, and man. They want to identify these people they call neanderthals as one of the missing links. At one time negros were considered a link in the evolution of man also because of some physical differences.
    They are not missing at all, we know pretty much about them including DNA analysis. Oh, I forgot, you poo poo anything scientific if it doesn't follow your pre-programmed belief's. They are not links, they are a complete side chain, we share only about 3% of their genes which may suggest some interbreeding in the deep past.

So how long ago do you think Neanderthals lived?
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Nov '12 14:08
    They are not missing at all, we know pretty much about them including DNA analysis. Oh, I forgot, you poo poo anything scientific if it doesn't follow your pre-programmed belief's. They are not links, they are a complete side chain, we share only about 3% of their genes which may suggest some interbreeding in the deep past.

So how long ago do you think Neanderthals lived?
    I could only guess, but I believe the ones they found died within the last 4000 years.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree