1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    03 Apr '11 23:26
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Well it would be worth asking I suppose, but then one would want to start looking for evidence that that was the case. I personally think the evidence points the other way. As I already pointed out, the mutations in the non-active parts of DNA show a statistically random pattern indicating they are, in fact, random.

[b]This would explain why we don’t s ...[text shortened]... pable of achieving all those things even with random mutations? Wouldn't that be something!
    and why it may be possible build up an immunity given enough time as well in any
    life form.

[/b]Again, no such explanation is required, because the theory of Evolution already gives a satisfactory explanation without resorting to a requirement for non-random mutations. [/b]

[/b]You are really limiting yourself here! Simply because you have what you think is
    a good answer does not mean it is the right one or that you cannot do better.
    Kelly

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree