1. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    27 May '18 07:191 edit
    I can't recall, in recent memory, a proponent "" (as such) so easily p{ssed on, as Romans 1009. He is, at best, a proper receptacle for defecation by all Spirituality Forum members, regardless of persuation?!!! Am I wrong?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 May '18 07:24
    Originally posted by @bigdoggproblem
    I can't recall, in recent memory, a proponent "" (as such) so easily p{ssed on, as Romans 1009. He is, at best, a proper receptacle for defecation by all Spirituality Forum members, regardless of persuation?!!! Am I wrong?
    The possibility that he is a returning atheist whose josh is to discredit Christianity has crossed my mind.
  3. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    27 May '18 07:26
    Originally posted by @fmf
    The possibility that he is a returning atheist whose josh is to discredit Christianity has crossed my mind.
    For sure. He is an @$$ clown of the highest order. I do not take any of his comments as even close to the best intellectual defense of "God" among us.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 May '18 07:31
    For sure. He is an @$$ clown of the highest order. I do not take any of his comments as even close to the best intellectual defense of "God" among us.
    Philokalia singled him out as who he saw as being the best high-volume poster on this forum.
  5. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    27 May '18 07:35
    Philokalia singled him out as who he saw as being the best high-volume poster on this forum.
    Dayum. Philo has the objectivity, even if his evaluation abilities suk....
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 May '18 07:46
    Wow. You really are enraged over your “God is not omniscient” thread being exposed so quickly as rubbish and the work of a shallow mind.

Do you really think your motivation in both creating this thread and repeatedly cursing at me in other threads isn’t obvious?

I love how you adopted this pseudo-intellectual, arrogant pose in that train wreck of a thread and then got spanked so quickly.

Great!
  7. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    27 May '18 07:47
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Wow. You really are enraged over your “God is not omniscient” thread being exposed so quickly as rubbish and the work of a shallow mind.

Do you really think your motivation in both creating this thread and repeatedly cursing at me in other threads isn’t obvious?

I love how you adopted this pseudo-intellectual, arrogant pose in that train wreck of a thread and then got spanked so quickly.

Great!
    My motivation is obvious!

I wish to eradicate the canker sore that is you, on the Spirituality Forum!

Fvck you, dude! Go burn in hell.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 May '18 07:48
    Oh, Kiddo. I thought you were ignoring me too.

I see I’m uniting the atheists in hate - and all over PoodleBoy’s flaming cheeks of shame and embarrassment.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 May '18 07:50
    Keep on hatin’

Turn all that shame and embarrassment from creating the “God is not omniscient” thread into raw hate and spew it out of your system.

I’m happy to take all the hate if it’ll make you feel better!
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 May '18 07:53
    That really stuck in your craw, didn’t it, Kiddo? Philo said that weeks ago.

BTW, how come you call yourself the “Main Poster” when I have nearly double the number of posts than you have in the last month?

And I’m not even trying!

Wow!
  11. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    27 May '18 07:54
    Keep on hatin’

Turn all that shame and embarrassment from creating the “God is not omniscient” thread into raw hate and spew it out of your system.

I’m happy to take all the hate if it’ll make you feel better!
    Post a worthwhile, well-reasoned response in that thread, and my esteem of you as a poster will sky-rocket.

Failing that? I will continue my [easy] destruction of you, on this forum.

Your move.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 May '18 07:55
    My motivation is obvious!

I wish to eradicate the canker sore that is you, on the Spirituality Forum!

Fvck you, dude! Go burn in hell.
    Keep spewing that hate, LittleMutt! Get it all out of your system! I can take it!
  13. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    27 May '18 07:57
    Keep spewing that hate, LittleMutt! Get it all out of your system! I can take it!
    No. You may THINK you can, but your are in error.

FVCK you ROMANS1009, you FVCKING sorry excuse for a canker sore, on this forum!
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 May '18 07:58
    Post a worthwhile, well-reasoned response in that thread, and my esteem of you as a poster will sky-rocket.

Failing that? I will continue my [easy] destruction of you, on this forum.

Your move.
    Alteady have, though I’d hardly expect you to acknowledge it. And your opinion of me means nothing to me; surprised you think it does.

Are your cheeks still burning in shame and embarrassment? Man, I bet you wish you could travel back in time and erase the idea of creating that thread from your “advanced mind.”

LOL!
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 May '18 07:59
    No. You may THINK you can, but your are in error.

FVCK you ROMANS1009, you FVCKING sorry excuse for a canker sore, on this forum!
    That’s it! Keep going!

Get it all out of your system!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree