1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Taken by aliens
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    27 May '18 10:59
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Correvt ... you have my support. The man is the most annoying spammer i have seen in over 14 yrs.
    A forum spambot perhaps?

Any human spammer would have scurried away by now with his tail between his legs, surely? The repetitive vitriol and mind-numbing juvenility he churns out is virtually automatic.
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    27 May '18 11:35
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Glad to see you’re joining the hatefest, amigo. No one hates like you - hate usually spews out of you in here like a geyser.

Show LittlePup how it’s done!
    On question, and one question only: why?
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 May '18 16:48
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    A forum spambot perhaps?

Any human spammer would have scurried away by now with his tail between his legs, surely? The repetitive vitriol and mind-numbing juvenility he churns out is virtually automatic.
    <<Any human spammer would have scurried away by now with his tail between his legs, surely?>>

Only if they care what atheists think, hombre. And maybe not even then. The trolling by atheists in here is so juvenile and lowrent, it’s hard to feel anything but embarrassment when one encounters it - but that goes for your posts on substance too, Mr. “Books of the Bible were written decades apart.”

I think a thread ought to be created with all the basic theological errors you’ve made - that’d be the most active thread on here!
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 May '18 19:16
    Originally posted by @bigdoggproblem
    I can't recall, in recent memory, a proponent "" (as such) so easily p{ssed on, as Romans 1009. He is, at best, a proper receptacle for defecation by all Spirituality Forum members, regardless of persuation?!!! Am I wrong?
    Just FYI:

In addition to LittleMutt, PoodleBoy and LittlePup, you have been given the Native American moniker, “Flaming Cheeks of Embarrassment.”

As far as I know, you are the only SF poster with four(!) monikers.

Wow!
  5. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    27 May '18 19:22
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Good riddance!

Asshat of the highest order, up there with dj2becker, chaney3 and RJHinds.
    Playing the ball again I see. 😴
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 May '18 20:01
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    Playing the ball again I see. 😴
    tiger has been quite the hypocrite lately. And his posting lately has been scattershot and unhinged. I hope everything’s Ok at the pub.
  7. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    27 May '18 20:07
    Just FYI:

In addition to LittleMutt, PoodleBoy and LittlePup, you have been given the Native American moniker, “Flaming Cheeks of Embarrassment.”

As far as I know, you are the only SF poster with four(!) monikers.

Wow!
    Not four monikers! Whatever will I do? 🙄
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 May '18 20:15
    Not four monikers! Whatever will I do? 🙄
    I’m glad to see you’ve calmed down and are no longer cursing and blowing your stack in shame and embarrassment.

Nice!
  9. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    27 May '18 20:18
    I’m glad to see you’ve calmed down and are no longer cursing and blowing your stack in shame and embarrassment.

Nice!
    Fvck off, troll.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 May '18 20:22
    Fvck off, troll.
    Well your calmness didn’t last long, Flaming Cheeks of Embarrassment.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 May '18 21:45
    BTW, Heartpence is now known as “hombre.”

Didn’t want there to be confusion.

tiger, Kiddo and amigo retain their rightful names.
    Seriously, man, you're not doing yourself any favors here, keeping up with this "comedy routine".

You know, calling people "nicknames" works for Trump only because no one expects anything approaching intelligence from him. By following his lead, you're only hurting yourself.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    27 May '18 21:56
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Seriously, man, you're not doing yourself any favors here, keeping up with this "comedy routine".

You know, calling people "nicknames" works for Trump only because no one expects anything approaching intelligence from him. By following his lead, you're only hurting yourself.
    I think you’re just angry I don’t have a nickname for you.

Little do you know, you’re Miss Alawat, tiger’s homeroom teacher and first crush and bane of Heartpence (now hombre) because he overheard you call him a “crazy nutjob” outside the teacher’s lounge at Shetland Primary.

Though Heartpence is now known as hombre, he retains his status as Shetland Primary’s guidance counselor who fancies himself a world-class psychiatrist.
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    27 May '18 23:47
    I can't recall, in recent memory, a proponent "" (as such) so easily p{ssed on, as Romans 1009. He is, at best, a proper receptacle for defecation by all Spirituality Forum members, regardless of persuation?!!! Am I wrong?
    I am thinking 1009 is that kid who liked to get drunk fight with dive and threaten to take off his gloves.
  14. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    27 May '18 23:54
    There's nothing so wrong with romans that's not wrong with any of us to one degree or another.

There are worse posters in this forum.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 May '18 00:48
    Originally posted by @eladar
    I am thinking 1009 is that kid who liked to get drunk fight with dive and threaten to take off his gloves.
    dive’s no challenge - drunk or sober. A stiff breeze would blow him over and if he’d been at the pub, he wouldn’t be able to get up.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree