1. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    28 May '18 01:18
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Seriously, man, you're not doing yourself any favors here, keeping up with this "comedy routine".

You know, calling people "nicknames" works for Trump only because no one expects anything approaching intelligence from him. By following his lead, you're only hurting yourself.
    Come now suzianne, you don't really think Trump became President by being stupid do you?
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    28 May '18 06:22
    Seriously, man, you're not doing yourself any favors here, keeping up with this "comedy routine".

You know, calling people "nicknames" works for Trump only because no one expects anything approaching intelligence from him. By following his lead, you're only hurting yourself.
    I find it profoundly creepy. He probably uses the same nicknames to shop assistants, who feel the compulsion to wash their hands when he leaves the building.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 May '18 06:44
    Originally posted by @secondson
    Come now suzianne, you don't really think Trump became President by being stupid do you?
    No, he became President because half of America IS that stupid.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 May '18 07:06
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    I find it profoundly creepy. He probably uses the same nicknames to shop assistants, who feel the compulsion to wash their hands when he leaves the building.
    What’s creepy is how you claim to be ignoring me yet can’t stop talking about me. You’re like some weird stalker with no self control or awareness of societal norms and expectations.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 May '18 07:07
    No, he became President because half of America IS that stupid.
    You ought to read Michael Goodwin’s column in Sunday’s New York Post. Goodwin’s a Democrat.
  6. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    28 May '18 07:09
    The fact that Trump got elected isn't a reflection on how "stupid" half the country is. It's a reflection on the pathetic piece of trash nominee the Democrats foisted up as their champion.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 May '18 07:10
    Originally posted by @secondson
    You gotta admire a political novice who defeated 16 experienced Republican politicians to gain the GOP nomination and then defeated the Clinton machine in the general election. And who did the latter despite opposition from the mainstream media, establishment politicians in both parties and the government bureaucracy (mostly intelligence agencies.)
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 May '18 13:381 edit
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    The fact that Trump got elected isn't a reflection on how "stupid" half the country is. It's a reflection on the pathetic piece of trash nominee the Democrats foisted up as their champion.
    Only stupid people vote "against" candidates. Most voters I know vote "for" a candidate.

So yeah, if you're right, and most people voted "against" the Dem candidate, yeah, they're stupid.

But, of course, I see lots of Republicans backing off Trump, saying "well, I didn't vote FOR him." I say, well, great, here's your "I'm Stupid" sign.

I also think it's shameful that Republicans all watch Fox News and let the talking heads over there tell them what to think about people. Fox was on the Hillary hunt ever since she announced her candidacy. And they worked overtime lying about her. And stupid Republicans just sucked that up and believed lies about her. Most STILL believe those lies.

Hillary is far more qualified to be president. Reality show people and especially businessmen are utterly UNqalified to be president. But middle America just doesn't care about that because they believed the Fox News lies. Electing Trump is like electing Al Capone.

And when in the hell are we going to see his tax returns?
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 May '18 17:441 edit
    Only stupid people vote "against" candidates. Most voters I know vote "for" a candidate.

So yeah, if you're right, and most people voted "against" the Dem candidate, yeah, they're stupid.

But, of course, I see lots of Republicans backing off Trump, saying "well, I didn't vote FOR him." I say, well, great, here's your "I'm Stupid" sign.

I also th ...[text shortened]... g Trump is like electing Al Capone.

And when in the hell are we going to see his tax returns?
    You ought to read Michael Goodwin’s column in Sunday’s New York Post. Goodwin’s a Democrat.

We’ll see his tax returns when the audit’s done. Why are Dems constantly looking for dirt instead of working to help President Trump Make America Great Again!

PS I never heard back from you on the MAGA ball cap so I sent you one of each - one red, one white. I also sent you a tee-shirt that says, “Trump/Pence 2020! Four More Years!”

Total cost (plus shipping) was $47.98. Please send check to reimburse when you have time.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 May '18 17:471 edit
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    Let’s get this straight, you don’t deny that Trump is a narcissistic sexist egomaniac...but it’s all the democrats fault even though YOU voted for him?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 May '18 17:48
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    You gotta admire a political novice who defeated 16 experienced Republican politicians to gain the GOP nomination and then defeated the Clinton machine in the general election.
    No...you really haven’t!!!
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 May '18 18:19
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    No...you really haven’t!!!
    Admire their political instincts and skill. How could you not? I didn’t mean admire everything about them.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 May '18 18:21
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Let’s get this straight, you don’t deny that Trump is a narcissistic sexist egomaniac...but it’s all the democrats fault even though YOU voted for him?
    You think an American politician being a narcissist, egomaniac and sexist is confined to Trump? Not by a long shot. I’d go so far as to say the narcissist and egomaniac labels apply to most and the sexist label applies to a significant percentage though possibly not a majority.
  14. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    28 May '18 19:361 edit
    It’s like two motorcycle gangs have rolled into town and are rumbling up and down Main Street threatening mayhem, which could be hazardous if the town management didn’t require that they ride tricycles and misspell their expletives. Oh, and use made-up nicknames.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree