1. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    22 Dec '13 15:25
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Even Bill Maher has good things to say about the Pope these days.
    Ya, isn't that something. When John Paul II was around, Bill Maher said good things about him too.
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    22 Dec '13 16:03
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    Ya, isn't that something. When John Paul II was around, Bill Maher said good things about him too.
    Well...even Bill Maher isn't perfect.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '13 18:15
    Even Bill Maher has good things to say about the Pope these days.
    Perhaps the new Pope is the antichrist and using his awesomeness on you and Bill. Think about THAT.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Dec '13 18:34
    He had a good chance. Might have been spelled Alen Keys. Do you even know him?
    Uhhh, I'm guessing that IF he ran for president in 1992 then I would know him. Problem is, I don't have the slightest clue who you're talking about.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Dec '13 18:36
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Perhaps the new Pope is the antichrist and using his awesomeness on you and Bill. Think about THAT.
    It's a little bit too soon for the AntiChrist. He's from South America, anyways.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Dec '13 18:39
    Well...even Bill Maher isn't perfect.
    Let's hope he's first in line on Judgement Day. That way, maybe the rest of us won't look so bad. 😛
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Dec '13 20:49
    No, he can't be the Antichrist. Maybe, the false prophet, but I doubt that. I believe the Antichrist and the false prophet or from the religion of Islam.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '13 21:24
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    No, he can't be the Antichrist. Maybe, the false prophet, but I doubt that. I believe the Antichrist and the false prophet or from the religion of Islam.
    Thank you for bringing me back to the truth.
  9. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    22 Dec '13 22:41
    Thank you for bringing me back to the truth.
    You know you've wandered out into the giggleweeds if you're relying on RJHinds to lead you to the truth.
  10. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    23 Dec '13 01:19
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Uhhh, I'm guessing that IF he ran for president in 1992 then I would know him. Problem is, I don't have the slightest clue who you're talking about.
    That is right, you verily never heard of him. The news media certainly didn't want a black republican man in office. Especially one that made sense and knew what he was talking about.
    You use a computer every time you type here. Try looking him up.
  11. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    23 Dec '13 01:22
    It's a little bit too soon for the AntiChrist. He's from South America, anyways.
    And how did you come up with that he is from South America?
  12. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    23 Dec '13 01:24
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Based on scripture, the anti-christ is Jewish.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Dec '13 02:25
    Based on scripture, the anti-christ is Jewish.
    Doesn't it say that the Antichrist will deny the Father and the Son and will have no regard for the God of his fathers and will exalt himself above every so called god? Allah, the Islamic god, is declared to have no son and Muhammad is his prophet.
  14. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    23 Dec '13 02:56
    Sometimes I think about traveling around America, then I see posts like these and remember middle America had more religious wack-jobs than any other nation and I'd probably end up tied up in some hicks barn and raped to death.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Dec '13 09:42
    New Pope is First Ever From South America

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/extra/2013/03/new-pope-is-first-ever-from-south-america/

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree