1. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    26 Dec '09 02:231 edit
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    [b]He needs to indwell man in order to accomplish His eternal purpose. So He wants it very much.
    Ouch.

We Christians often like to boast the God doesn't need anything. We are the only ones in need. But He does need obtain man as His inheritance:

[i]"In whom also were were designated as an inheritacnce, having been predeistinated acco other judgment for sin from that point forward. Now only remains a judgment for unbelief.
    ====================================
    Actually, we are not sinners in the hands of an angry God. None of us, believers or non- fit this category any more, since about 2,000 years ago. That is not to say that God was angry before that, but, allowing for poetic license, substituting anger for judgment, God poured out His anger on the Lord Jesus Christ. There is no other judgment for sin from that point forward. Now only remains a judgment for unbelief.
    =======================================
    [/b] [/i]

I should not comment further on Edward's message without having read it myself, which I have not.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree