Salvation Of Satan

Salvation Of Satan

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
26 Feb 14

If Satan were to truly repent of his "sins" and accept Jesus as his personal savior, would he be saved ? Could this be acceptable to all Christians ? How would Christians worldwide react to Satan becoming one of "them" ? 😲

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
26 Feb 14

Originally posted by caissad4
If Satan were to truly repent of his "sins" and accept Jesus as his personal savior, would he be saved ? Could this be acceptable to all Christians ? How would Christians worldwide react to Satan becoming one of "them" ? 😲
Satan and the rest of the angelic creation were secure in their relationship with God in eternity past [before human history]; Satan [Lucifer, the most intelligent of all of the angels] became jealous of God and in his arrogance decided "I will become like the Most High God". A third of the angelic host freely chose to follow Satan. This prehistoric angelic revolt caused these creatures to lose their first estate. Negative volition was tested; not positive volition as it is for us. Their fate is sealed.

Note: Creative line of thinking, caissad4. I applaud your fearless objectivity and inquiry into unexplored areas of discussion.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
26 Feb 14

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
[b]Satan and the rest of the angelic creation were secure in their relationship with God in eternity past [before human history]; Satan [Lucifer, the most intelligent of all of the angels] became jealous of God and in his arrogance decided "I will become like the Most High God". A third of the angelic host freely chose to follow Satan. This prehistoric ang ...[text shortened]... t estate. Negative volition was tested; not positive volition as it is for us. Their fate is sealed.
Any other Christians care to weigh in ?
Who are those who are "beyond salvation" ?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
26 Feb 14

Any other Christians care to weigh in ?
Who are those who are "beyond salvation" ?
As long as a human being is alive and of sound mind the option of belief
in Christ is available. "God is not willing that anyone should perish...."

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Feb 14

I believe Satan is too proud and stubborn to repent and accept a man to rule over him.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
26 Feb 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
I believe Satan is too proud and stubborn to repent and accept a man to rule over him.
The question wasn't if you thought Satan would repent but what would be the result if such repentance were to occur. A man you say ? Indeed you did say a man.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Feb 14

The question wasn't if you thought Satan would repent but what would be the result if such repentance were to occur. A man you say ? Indeed you did say a man.
Yes, a man. Satan wants man to bow down and worship him, not the other way around. I can't see him ever humbling himself to accepting that.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
26 Feb 14

Yes, a man. Satan wants man to bow down and worship him, not the other way around. I can't see him ever humbling himself to accepting that.
But if Satan repented he would be a new man in Christ. He has freewill and could choose to do just that. 😏

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Feb 14

But if Satan repented he would be a new man in Christ. He has freewill and could choose to do just that. 😏
I am not God, but I would not trust such a liar.

Moves
26 Feb 14
1 edit

I am not God...but...
You should prefix all your posts with this because there are some here who forget.

Z

Moves
26 Feb 14

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Satan and the rest of the angelic creation were secure in their relationship with God in eternity past [before human history]; Satan [Lucifer, the most intelligent of all of the angels] became jealous of God and in his arrogance decided "I will become like the Most High God". A third of the angelic host freely chose to follow Satan. This prehistoric ang ...[text shortened]... , caissad4. I applaud your fearless objectivity and inquiry into unexplored areas of discussion.
i would like to see bible verses supporting this.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Feb 14

Originally posted by divegeester
You should prefix all your posts with this because there are some here who forget.
I hope not.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Feb 14

It does not matter what "Christians" accept one way or another it is up
to God and God alone. I also don't think it is in Satan to repent. Another
powerful point to this is that Jesus came and died as one of us so we
could be saved. Jesus did not die for angels to be saved, so thier fate
will be sealed on judgment day, they have no hope for that now. Instead
they are not looking for a way out, they are instead looking for ways to
drag and keep as many of us down with them as they can, and get
as many of us working with them to do the same and share thier fate.
Kelly

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 Feb 14

Another point to this, there are already 2X angles on our side, and they
beat the crap out of those that are not including Satan and kicked his
butt out of Heaven already.
Kelly

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Feb 14

Originally posted by KellyJay
It does not matter what "Christians" accept one way or another it is up
to God and God alone. I also don't think it is in Satan to repent. Another
powerful point to this is that Jesus came and died as one of us so we
could be saved. Jesus did not die for angels to be saved, so thier fate
will be sealed on judgment day, they have no hope for that now. In ...[text shortened]... s they can, and get
as many of us working with them to do the same and share thier fate.
Kelly
Since you mentioned it, I believe Satan and His angels are already condemned to the everlasting fire, because Jesus said it was prepared for them. We still have a chance to avoid the Lake of Fire.