Salvation

Salvation

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Nov 05

Originally posted by no1marauder
Actually I never said I believed in ANY of the Bible, but I don't call myself a Christian and then reject Christ's words like you and RBHILL do.
That explains a lot....😉

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
09 Nov 05

Actually I never said I believed in ANY of the Bible, but I don't call myself a Christian and then reject Christ's words like you and RBHILL do.

Being a Christian, you have to accept all the Bible we do not reject his words we accept them.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
09 Nov 05

Originally posted by RBHILL

Being a Christian, you have to accept all the Bible we do not reject his words we accept them.
This thread and others gives ample evidence that you don't even accept Christ's words when they clash with the beliefs of your cult. And nevermind other parts of the Bible like the Book of James; I can almost guarantee that you've never read it.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
09 Nov 05
1 edit

Originally posted by checkbaiter
That explains a lot....😉
It doesn't explain why you don't even understand the words in your own supposed sacred Scripture, does it?? But I do feel another round of the "Secret Decoder Ring Theory" about to come on.

s
Don't Like It Leave

Walking the earth.

Moves
09 Nov 05

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Nov 05

It doesn't explain why you don't even understand the words in your own supposed sacred Scripture, does it?? But I do feel another round of the "Secret Decoder Ring Theory" about to come on.
No sir, no ring from me. I would be wasting my time. Your mind is made up, and that is fine with me....be well....🙂

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
10 Nov 05

Originally posted by checkbaiter
No sir, no ring from me. I would be wasting my time. Your mind is made up, and that is fine with me....be well....🙂
Actually my mind isn't made up at all; it really exists.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
10 Nov 05

Originally posted by sasquatch672
Why aren't you out there killing homosexuals, RBH?
Becasue, I am a Child of God who has love for all people.

1 Cor. 13

God loves the Sinners that is why he sent Jesus. He wants to save them from their sins because they can't save themselves.

C
W.P. Extraordinaire

State of Franklin

Moves
10 Nov 05

Originally posted by Rajk999
I have a simple question with hopefully a simple answer.

How does one obtain salvation .. eternal life .. life everlasting ?

I ask because Christ was asked that question many times and many times He gave the same simple answer. How is it that if you were to ask the same question of many a Christian or Leader of any Christion sect you are given a long c ...[text shortened]... st's answer to the same question ?

Are Christians misinterpreting the intentions of Christ ?
believe

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
10 Nov 05

Originally posted by Coletti
believe
Coletti! Where have you been?

C
W.P. Extraordinaire

State of Franklin

Moves
10 Nov 05
1 edit

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
Coletti! Where have you been?
Just have time to play my games lately. How was your trip?

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
10 Nov 05

Just have time to play my games lately. How was your trip?
It was righteous. I still haven't posted my findings regarding evoluiton and creation here, but I haven't forgotten the project. Perhaps your return to the ring will give me the incentive I need.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
10 Nov 05

believe
I thought you believed in predestination? If so, your advice is poor as believing will not assure salvation.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Nov 05

Actually my mind isn't made up at all; it really exists.
Ha Ha...😴

C
W.P. Extraordinaire

State of Franklin

Moves
10 Nov 05
1 edit

I thought you believed in predestination? If so, your advice is poor as believing will not assure salvation.
Well technically you are right. Because one does not obtain salvation; one is given salvation. You believe because God wills you to believe. But believing is all that is required.