Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Spirituality

Spirituality

  1. 18 Mar '18 10:17
    One of the more interesting things you get to enjoy as your society begins to shift towards a more "diverse" disposition:

    Dead and dismembered goats, chickens and other animals were found in a San Antonio-area home Friday night after police responded to calls of a suspected animal sacrifice ritual, authorities said.

    At least a dozen people were arrested and charged with animal cruelty, the San Antonio Express-News reported.


    Authorities identified 11 of the suspects: Alexander Gene Campos, 23; Ivan Felipe Gonzalez, 24; Carmen Maria Gonzalez-Trujillo, 41; Cynthia Gabriell Martinez, 29; Liza Mercado, 46; Marie Galan Murcia, 65; Ramon Patino Jr., 65; Luiz Rodriguez Ortiz, 41; Robert Talamantez, 55; Irma Garza Talamantez, 64; and Arteaga Ariel Torres, 39.


    Do we got some Santeria action here?
  2. Subscriber karoly aczel
    Happy Chappie
    18 Mar '18 15:37
    Originally posted by @philokalia
    One of the more interesting things you get to enjoy as your society begins to shift towards a more "diverse" disposition:

    Dead and dismembered goats, chickens and other animals were found in a San Antonio-area home Friday night after police responded to calls of a suspected animal sacrifice ritual, authorities said.

    At least a dozen people w ...[text shortened]... a Talamantez, 64; and Arteaga Ariel Torres, 39.


    Do we got some Santeria action here?
    more conjecture and heresay
  3. Standard member Ghost of a Duke
    Zen Master
    18 Mar '18 15:52
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    more conjecture and heresay
    Without punctuation I'm not sure if that is a criticism or a request.
  4. Subscriber karoly aczel
    Happy Chappie
    18 Mar '18 16:55
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Without punctuation I'm not sure if that is a criticism or a request.
    It's neither
  5. Subscriber divegeester On Vacation
    Naughtius Maximus
    18 Mar '18 17:44
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    It's neither
    Waffle?
  6. 18 Mar '18 17:45
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Waffle?
    False dichotomy?
  7. Standard member Romans1009
    TIGER WINS!!
    18 Mar '18 17:55
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Waffle?
    Ghost is much better at one-word trolling, kiddo. Better consult him before you go down that road.
  8. Standard member Ghost of a Duke
    Zen Master
    18 Mar '18 17:56
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    False dichotomy?
    You have it in for waffles now?

    What's next on your hitlist, teacakes?
  9. Subscriber karoly aczel
    Happy Chappie
    18 Mar '18 20:17
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Waffle?
    Huh? Cherry waffle you say?
  10. Subscriber karoly aczel
    Happy Chappie
    18 Mar '18 20:19
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    You have it in for waffles now?

    What's next on your hitlist, teacakes?
    Cherry pie you say?

    Pssssssss. Conjecture , heresay and lies. A tree shall be known by its ftuits
  11. Standard member Ghost of a Duke
    Zen Master
    18 Mar '18 20:46
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Cherry pie you say?

    Pssssssss. Conjecture , heresay and lies. A tree shall be known by its ftuits
    Not if it's a Cedar.
  12. 18 Mar '18 22:04
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    more conjecture and heresay
    Ok, did you see my question mark?

    How about you unpack that brosephus.
  13. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    18 Mar '18 22:13
    Originally posted by @philokalia
    brosephus.
    Bwahahaha!
  14. Subscriber karoly aczel
    Happy Chappie
    18 Mar '18 22:54
    Originally posted by @philokalia
    Ok, did you see my question mark?

    How about you unpack that brosephus.
    Huh?

    That article is unverifiable garbage. Conjecture and heresay
  15. Subscriber karoly aczel
    Happy Chappie
    18 Mar '18 22:56
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Bwahahaha!
    Another vacuous post from the girl who cried wolf

    Oh yeah, I know your type.

    Boot off