Satan

SubscriberJS357
Spirituality 01 May '11 05:35
  1. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    01 May '11 05:35
    OK, who of you, and please identify your denomination if you have not already, believe there is a real actual being/person that is properly known by the name Satan?
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 May '11 05:40
    Originally posted by JS357
    OK, who of you, and please identify your denomination if you have not already, believe there is a real actual being/person that is properly known by the name Satan?
    Southern Baptist
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    01 May '11 05:55
    Revelation 12:9 (New International Version, ©2011)
    "The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him."

Yea I believe him to be real along with his followers, and his time is short and
    he knows it. I don't claim any denomination even though I attend church.
    Kelly
  4. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    01 May '11 06:18
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Revelation 12:9 (New International Version, ©2011)
    "The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him."

Yea I believe him to be real along with his followers, and his time is short and
    he knows it. I don't claim any denomination even though I attend church.
    Kelly
    OK thanks to all so far. I'm not going to be argumentative, and, I hope, not insulting or divisive, and I hope against hope that this thread does not devolve into that. I wonder, what is the origin of Satan? -- what is Satan's biography, so far, if you wish? What is Satan''s ultimate fate, if predictable? Is Satan's fate under God's control? Is God holding back, as if to let us decide Satan's fate?
  5. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    01 May '11 06:38
    his destiny is the lake of fire
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 May '11 06:42
    OK thanks to all so far. I'm not going to be argumentative, and, I hope, not insulting or divisive, and I hope against hope that this thread does not devolve into that. I wonder, what is the origin of Satan? -- what is Satan's biography, so far, if you wish? What is Satan''s ultimate fate, if predictable? Is Satan's fate under God's control? Is God holding back, as if to let us decide Satan's fate?
    I agree with Kelly. I don't feel like going into discussing Satan.
    But all you questions can be answered by reading the Holy Bible.
    Wikipedia might even have something on Satan of interest.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    01 May '11 15:39
    Just go to Bible Gateway do a word search on Satan or any other topic.
    All the references will show up. I again suggest don't spend time on him,
    as much as Jesus Christ. In order to know the truth from the false you study
    the truth, all that is false will reveal itself after that. When people who are
    trained to find counterfeit dollar bills, they don't look for what is wrong they
    only study what is correct, filling your mind with error only confuses things.
    Kelly
  8. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    01 May '11 16:38
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Just go to Bible Gateway do a word search on Satan or any other topic.
    All the references will show up. I again suggest don't spend time on him,
    as much as Jesus Christ. In order to know the truth from the false you study
    the truth, all that is false will reveal itself after that. When people who are
    trained to find counterfeit dollar bills, they don't ...[text shortened]... ng they
    only study what is correct, filling your mind with error only confuses things.
    Kelly
    OK, I'm not going to spend much time on it. I ask these questions in large part to get to know the folks on this forum, to understand where people are coming from when they write about something.
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    03 May '11 23:00
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Southern Baptist
    😕
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    03 May '11 23:04
    Embrace the Whole World, every living thing. For where there is life, there is god-and the potential for Satan.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree