schizophrenia

schizophrenia

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
08 Apr 07

if you believe that God talks to you and you talk to him and hear him, does that make you schizophrenic?

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
08 Apr 07
1 edit

Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
if you believe that God talks to you and you talk to him and hear him, does that make you schizophrenic?
I would say no.
Because Prayer is talking to God.
Prayer is a two way communication.
The World probably would think that it is schizophrenia though.

Moves
08 Apr 07

Originally posted by RBHILL
I would say no.
Where is God?
Do you have his telephone number?
How much?
Will he accept a collect call?

E

Moves
08 Apr 07

I would say no.
The World probably would think that it is schizophrenia though.
how can you be sure it is God and you are not crazy?

R

California

Moves
08 Apr 07

Originally posted by Bad wolf
Where is God?
Do you have his telephone number?
How much?
Will he accept a collect call?
1.God is living in everyone that has accepted Christ as Lord of their life.
2. No.
3. Zero $
4. I would say yes for the people that are his believers and for none believers no unless they truly seek Him with all of their heart and that would be through Christ.

R

California

Moves
08 Apr 07
1 edit

how can you be sure it is God and you are not crazy?
Well it is only going to be one of 3 people:
1. God
2. Satan/demons
or 3. yourself.

E

Moves
08 Apr 07

Well it is only going to be one of 3 people:
1. God
2. Satan/demons
or 3. yourself.
what if everybody that hears voices is crazy and God does not exist, or what if God does exist and everyone who hears them is not crazy?

R

California

Moves
08 Apr 07

what if everybody that hears voices is crazy and God does not exist, or what if God does exist and everyone who hears them is not crazy?
oh'well then, I guess.

Moves
09 Apr 07
1 edit

2. No.
3. Zero $
4. I would say yes for the people that are his believers and for none believers no unless they truly seek Him with all of their heart and that would be through Christ.
1. What about, those who believe in God, but not Jesus, let's say Muslims, naturally I would assume that you think they are not truly in contact with God?

R

California

Moves
09 Apr 07

1. What about, those who believe in God, but not Jesus, let's say Muslims, naturally I would assume that you think they are not truly in contact with God?
Look man the Bible doesn't say to belive in God. But to believe in Jesus Christ the one that was sent by God.

John 3:14-15
14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the desert, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,
15 that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life.

Moves
09 Apr 07

Look man the Bible doesn't say to belive in God. But to believe in Jesus Christ the one that was sent by God.

John 3:14-15
14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the desert, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,
15 that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life.
And why should I believe in the bible?
because it tells me to believe in it?
riiight....

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Apr 07

2. No.
3. Zero $
Let's see,there are what, 2 billion "christians" on earth, at least alive, so by that reasoning, there are 4 billion people on earth to whom god is dead? Do I have that implication correct?

R

California

Moves
09 Apr 07

And why should I believe in the bible?
because it tells me to believe in it?
riiight....
It's up to you to believe, I can't do it for you. Followers of Christ are just messengers.

R

California

Moves
09 Apr 07

Originally posted by sonhouse
Let's see,there are what, 2 billion "christians" on earth, at least alive, so by that reasoning, there are 4 billion people on earth to whom god is dead? Do I have that implication correct?
Jesus said in: Matthew 7:13-14
The Narrow and Wide Gates
13"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.
14But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

See the word FEW.
More people are going to spend an eternity away from God then with God. God gives us a chose of heaven or hell. He doesn't send anyone to either place. But if Chrsit never came then we all would be lost. With out the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sin.

Revelation 1:5
and from Jesus Christ. He is the faithful witness to these things, the first to rise from the dead, and the ruler of all the kings of the world.All glory to him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by shedding his blood for us.

R

California

Moves
09 Apr 07

Bad wolf this verse might be you.
Romans 9:19-24 NLT
God's Sovereign Choice
19 Well then, you might say, “Why does God blame people for not responding? Haven’t they simply done what he makes them do?”
20 No, don’t say that. Who are you, a mere human being, to argue with God? Should the thing that was created say to the one who created it, “Why have you made me like this?”
21 When a potter makes jars out of clay, doesn’t he have a right to use the same lump of clay to make one jar for decoration and another to throw garbage into?
22 In the same way, even though God has the right to show his anger and his power, he is very patient with those on whom his anger falls, who are destined for destruction.
23 He does this to make the riches of his glory shine even brighter on those to whom he shows mercy, who were prepared in advance for glory.
24 And we are among those whom he selected, both from the Jews and from the Gentiles.