1. Joined
    23 Jul '05
    Moves
    09 Apr '07 14:41
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Bad wolf this verse might be you.
    Romans 9:19-24 NLT
    God's Sovereign Choice
    19 Well then, you might say, “Why does God blame people for not responding? Haven’t they simply done what he makes them do?”
    20 No, don’t say that. Who are you, a mere human being, to argue with God? Should the thing that was created say to the one who created it, “Why have you ...[text shortened]... glory.
    24 And we are among those whom he selected, both from the Jews and from the Gentiles.
    K, this might have helped if I already believed in God, but had doubts about him in his power and choices; but I have never even believed in him (or her) in the first place, so it is pretty meaningless to me.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Apr '07 14:51
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Bad wolf this verse might be you.
    Romans 9:19-24 NLT
    God's Sovereign Choice
    19 Well then, you might say, “Why does God blame people for not responding? Haven’t they simply done what he makes them do?”
    20 No, don’t say that. Who are you, a mere human being, to argue with God? Should the thing that was created say to the one who created it, “Why have you ...[text shortened]... glory.
    24 And we are among those whom he selected, both from the Jews and from the Gentiles.
    The thing you can't get past is this: These are stories written by MEN, not some ivictive from some god. The whole bible was written by men, with inspiration from schizoid leaders.
  3. The sky
    Moves
    09 Apr '07 15:26
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    schizoid leaders.
    Um... Maybe you should look up "schizoid".
  4. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    09 Apr '07 15:49
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    if you believe that God talks to you and you talk to him and hear him, does that make you schizophrenic?
    On many definitions, yes or probably.
  5. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    11 Apr '07 20:08
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    how can you be sure it is God and you are not crazy?
    We are currently in the process of destroying the only habital area of the universe for trillions of miles . Crazy is a relative term.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree