Seitse

Seitse

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 Aug 09

I'm not a pacifist no more. Seitse has ignited my fire!
I'm just announcing it here because this is where I mainly post.

If anyone thinks they can help me, feel free to try.

(10years of anti-violence and it has come to this...I'm ashamed of myself to say the least)

rc

Moves
06 Aug 09

Originally posted by karoly aczel
I'm not a pacifist no more. Seitse has ignited my fire!
I'm just announcing it here because this is where I mainly post.

If anyone thinks they can help me, feel free to try.

(10years of anti-violence and it has come to this...I'm ashamed of myself to say the least)
umm what are you planning on doing my friend?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 Aug 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
umm what are you planning on doing my friend?
Make his posting a living hell

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 Aug 09

He has denounced my mother on a personal message and then refused messages from me

rc

Moves
06 Aug 09

He has denounced my mother on a personal message and then refused messages from me
yep, its time to give up the non violence approach, for he has entered a place that is sacrosanct and must pay the price of his iniquity!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 Aug 09

yep, its time to give up the non violence approach, for he has entered a place that is sacrosanct and must pay the price of his iniquity!
I think its all because I called him an idiot.
How weak.

rc

Moves
06 Aug 09
1 edit

I think its all because I called him an idiot.
How weak.
perhaps he is an idiot, who can tell? but it does not give anyone leeway to go where they should not go and say things that they should not say. we have only one natural mother in this life and which of us would not defend her honour? can you not dismiss it as the work of a sleaze bag? for if it gets to you my friend and we react in anger, we are like a city that is broken through in a siege, our defences are compromised, and there is panic in the camp and we behave without recourse to reason, but simply react instinctively.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 Aug 09

perhaps he is an idiot, who can tell? but it does not give anyone leeway to go where they should not go and say things that they should not say. we have only one natural mother in this life and which of us would not defend her honour? can you not dismiss it as the work of a sleaze bag? for if it gets to you my friend and we react in anger, we are ...[text shortened]... e is panic in the camp and we behave without recourse to reason, but simply react instinctively.
Seems I have gotten a warning from the moderator for trying to get around the bad language clause. I'll have to get more creative.
I just sent a money order for a 2 year subscription on monday. I hope I dont get kicked off b4 my subscription kicks in.
I hope Seitse has got a warning too.

rc

Moves
06 Aug 09
2 edits

Seems I have gotten a warning from the moderator for trying to get around the bad language clause. I'll have to get more creative.
I just sent a money order for a 2 year subscription on monday. I hope I dont get kicked off b4 my subscription kicks in.
moderator smoderator, once you are a paying customer my friend your word shall be elevated to the realms of sage like status. but just try to keep a lid on it till then, if you have received the warning, heed it and be patient. learn from the experience, as Christians (not you naturally but us who have adopted christ as our model) we are often reminded of the illustration of the oyster, which starts off with a piece of dirt which is entirely irritating to it, over time it salves that piece of dirt over and eventually it produces a beautiful pearl, well, irritations should be like that for us, we should try to use them as opportunities for working out some quality in ourselves, perhaps long suffering, patience, forbearance even forgiveness, whatever! take the dirty rotten words of the scoundrel and turn them into something beautiful.

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
06 Aug 09

Turn the other cheek, brother.

rc

Moves
06 Aug 09
1 edit

Originally posted by rwingett
Turn the other cheek, brother.
yep and give him a full moon! spiritually speaking of course!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 Aug 09

moderator smoderator, once you are a paying customer my friend your word shall be elevated to the realms of sage like status. but just try to keep a lid on it till then, if you have received the warning, heed it and be patient. learn from the experience, as Christians (not you naturally but us who have adopted christ as our model) we are often remi ...[text shortened]... , whatever! take the dirty rotten words of the scoundrel and turn them into something beautiful.
Thanks robbie. you are right.
Seems he has apologized to me in private now.

rc

Moves
06 Aug 09

Thanks robbie. you are right.
Seems he has apologized to me in private now.
well that is something!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 Aug 09

well that is something!
mmm. I have followed a lot of his posts without judgment, but when he threatened generalissimo I arked up and thought something was up with this guy.

I will try to cool it.

rc

Moves
06 Aug 09
1 edit

mmm. I have followed a lot of his posts without judgment, but when he threatened generalissimo I arked up and thought something was up with this guy.

I will try to cool it.
no doubt your sense of justice was provoked, however learn form the ancient proverb

(Proverbs 26:17) . . .As one grabbing hold of the ears of a dog is anyone passing by that is becoming furious at the quarrel that is not his.

go in peace my friend, for the waters of your serenity have been perturbed and need to return to calm, then we can reflect in them clearly!