1. Standard memberTheSphinx
    The-Sphinx
    South East England
    Moves
    05 Aug '05 13:15
    Seriously, do any of you out there there believe in ghosts, apparations, spirits. (Not as in alcohol form)

Have you ever really seen one?

What happened?

Did it freak you out?

Or have you felt comfort from a ghost?

I myself have I believe seen and felt many ghosts. My first experience was when I was young and playing about with one of those home made boards with bits of paper with letters of the alphabet on them and a glass.
    There were 4 of us late one evening and, of course, we all thought that someone else was moving the glass. We were all laughing and joking about when suddenly.... well I'll tell you in a moment.

What I want to say first is no, I wasn't dreaming. We all saw it. No I am not making this up, this is perfectly true although I expect there will be a few who will ridicule me over this matter.
    Others will say we saw what we wanted to see.(??????)

Okay if your'll sitting comfortably then I'll begin. As I said we were all laughing and joking about when suddenly the glass rose about 4inches into the air and then shattered like car windscreens used to do, before falling slowly to the table. It didn't just drop but fell as if in slow motion.

Within 5 minutes I had a phone call from my sister asking if I was alright. She used to do the Tarot cards, but gave up as she was getting to many things come true compared to what she was 'seeing.'

So your reactions, questions and your accounts of what you have had.
  2. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    05 Aug '05 13:16
    Originally posted by TheSphinx
    Seriously, do any of you out there there believe in ghosts, apparations, spirits. (Not as in alcohol form)

What happened?

Did it freak you out?

I myself have I believe seen and felt many ghosts. My first experience was when I was young and playing about with on ...[text shortened]... at she was 'seeing.'

I think you are lying or were fooled. I lean towards the former.
  3. Standard memberTheSphinx
    The-Sphinx
    South East England
    Moves
    05 Aug '05 13:30
    Originally posted by Palynka
    I think you are lying or were fooled. I lean towards the former.
    Hello Palynkal

I don't expect anybody who hasn't had experiences of this kind to 'go along with what I have said.'

(1) But to call me a liar without knowing me is very unfair and untrue. And not very nice either. To call me a liar is an insult. If you don't believe me then there are ways of saying so without being quite so rude.

(2) Of course I wasn't fooled. We were all at the ages of around 14. How can you 'fool' someone by not only lifting the glass but by shattering it, let alone making it fall slowly back on to the table.

4. Joined
    04 Jul '05
    Moves
    05 Aug '05 13:41
    Hi, The Sphinx.

Ive never had encounters with the supernatural, but many of my friends have.

They have told me about what has happened to them. I do believe them.

Bye from Tim
  5. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    05 Aug '05 13:44

What happened?

Did it freak you out?

I myself have I believe seen and felt many ghosts. My first experience was when I was young and playing about with on ...[text shortened]... at she was 'seeing.'

+1 on the vote for supernatural. I'm not even gonna try and relate. Nobody will believe me. I live in a society with a lot of occult involvement.
  6. Joined
    04 Jul '05
    Moves
    05 Aug '05 13:46
    I do not think you are lying. I think its called a Wigi Board. Apparantly they are a way of communicating with the demons and bad spirirts.

Some people I know have used these before. One said that it disintegrated in his hands.

I myself always keep away from such things as they are not encouraged by God.

Bye From Tim.
  7. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    05 Aug '05 13:47
    What the heck... I've seen needles coming out of people's limbs, as if drawn by an invisible hand. No pain. No blood. The exit wound heals up immediately.
  8. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    05 Aug '05 14:06
    Hello Palynkal

I don't expect anybody who hasn't had experiences of this kind to 'go along with what I have said.'

(1) But to call me a liar without knowing me is very unfair and untrue. And not very nice either. To call me a liar is an insult. If you don't believe me then there are ways of saying so without being quite so rude.

(2) O ...[text shortened]... ting the glass but by shattering it, let alone making it fall slowly back on to the table.

Hi Sphinx,

If someone doesn't believe in the supernatural he either thinks you are lying or that you were fooled (by people or circumstances).

I'm not hypocritical or condescending, is that so bad?
  9. Standard memberTheSphinx
    The-Sphinx
    South East England
    Moves
    05 Aug '05 17:37
    Hi Sphinx,

If someone doesn't believe in the supernatural he either thinks you are lying or that you were fooled (by people or circumstances).

"I'm not hypocritical or condescending, is that so bad?"

We are all entitled to have our own opinions. But you shouldn't call people liars just because they don't agree with your opinion.

However, I am the type of guy that if I fall out, have words with, etc as soon as it is over, then to me it's over. What I'm trying to say is that I never hold grudges, but just that I 'm not fond of being labled a liar. That's all :-)
  10. Standard memberTheSphinx
    The-Sphinx
    South East England
    Moves
    05 Aug '05 17:40
    Originally posted by Halitose
    +1 on the vote for supernatural. I'm not even gonna try and relate. Nobody will believe me. I live in a society with a lot of occult involvement.
    Halitose, I would dearly love to hear from you. Do please tell.

After this encounter I found I had a 'Gift' which I used as a party piece. Tell me more and I'll tel more about this!

Cheers mate

:-)
  11. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    05 Aug '05 17:41
    Hi Sphinx,

Just because you don't believe in something don't mean that is don't exist.
  12. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    05 Aug '05 18:29
    Just because you don't believe in something don't mean that is don't exist.
    Yes, but some of us would prefer better evidence than hearsay. The descriptions of encounters are hazy at best. Even if you saw what you think you saw, you have no way of proving what the cause was.
  13. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    05 Aug '05 18:55
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Yes, but some of us would prefer better evidence than hearsay. The descriptions of encounters are hazy at best. Even if you saw what you think you saw, you have no way of proving what the cause was.
    Have you seen photos and video footage of Voodoo priests in Haiti impaling themselves with knives?
  14. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    05 Aug '05 19:02
    Halitose, I would dearly love to hear from you. Do please tell.

After this encounter I found I had a 'Gift' which I used as a party piece. Tell me more and I'll tel more about this!

Cheers mate

:-)
    This is a dark tale of a somebody seeking deliverance from demon possession.
  15. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    05 Aug '05 21:02
    Have you seen photos and video footage of Voodoo priests in Haiti impaling themselves with knives?
    No, but I've seen a thin woman locked in a small box smile while a magician inserted several large blades into it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree