1. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    15 Mar '12 11:291 edit
    prostatitis go to heaven? I think?,,,, why is it ok for pros and not me or you?,,if i had sex before marriage wht would god do to me?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Mar '12 13:22
    Originally posted by tim88
    prostatitis go to heaven? I think?,,,, why is it ok for pros and not me or you?,,if i had sex before marriage wht would god do to me?
    it depends on whether you are repentant or not.
  3. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    15 Mar '12 13:42
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    it depends on whether you are repentant or not.
    repentant ? me or the prostitute??? or is it the same for all of us ?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Mar '12 13:552 edits
    repentant ? me or the prostitute??? or is it the same for all of us ?
    its the same for everyone, you or the prostitute.
  5. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    15 Mar '12 14:04
    its the same for everyone, you or the prostitute.
    I don't think any god worthy of respect is going to be remotely bothered what you choose to do with another consenting adult.

But if there are rules surely, as Robbie says, they would apply to all.

Essentially, have fun and don't worry about it, but be aware of the emotional, medical and pregnancy risks: try to avoid hurting anyone.

--- Penguin.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    15 Mar '12 14:07
    Dear oh dear.

Dont be absolutely sure robbies advice is sound.

After all marriage is just a piece of paper drawn up by man...

..and god is not a person
  7. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    15 Mar '12 14:23
    if i did do it not with a pros - but just if i did do it would i need to go to confession?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Mar '12 14:353 edits
    Originally posted by Penguin
    I don't think any god worthy of respect is going to be remotely bothered what you choose to do with another consenting adult.

But if there are rules surely, as Robbie says, they would apply to all.

Essentially, have fun and don't worry about it, but be aware of the emotional, medical and pregnancy risks: try to avoid hurting anyone.

--- Penguin.
    The op asked if it was a sin, meaning what exactly? For anything to be a sin it must be
    measured relative to what? Gods standards. Are you a God?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Mar '12 14:412 edits
    if i did do it not with a pros - but just if i did do it would i need to go to confession?
    no, you would need to stop it and get married if you wanted to have (according to the
    scriptures, that is the Bible) legitimate sexual relationship. As you can see from the
    replies so far, all these people have determined for themselves what is moral and what
    is not. What is the point of confessing if you are just going to do it again and again?
    Are you trying to mock God? so be it, you reap what you sow.

Just asks these moral experts about the prevalence of sexually transmitted diseases,
    the unwanted pregnancies, the sky-rocketing divorce rates, the abortions and then ask
    them to demonstrate a justification for their moral stance. we have so far,

its fun.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Mar '12 14:481 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Dear oh dear.

Dont be absolutely sure robbies advice is sound.

After all marriage is just a piece of paper drawn up by man...

..and god is not a person
    and you have an alternative to successful relationships to prove that my advice is
    unsound, do you? whereas as i am happily married and have been for twelve years
    you are practically always getting papped out of some chicks abode, bum rushed oot
    the door with your tinfoil parabolic alien transmitter hat and notebooks on the latest
    UFO sighting to follow.
  11. Joined
    28 Dec '11
    Moves
    15 Mar '12 15:08
    no, you would need to stop it and get married if you wanted to have (according to the
    scriptures, that is the Bible) legitimate sexual relationship. As you can see from the
    replies so far, all these people have determined for themselves what is moral and what
    is not. What is the point of confessing if you are just going to do it again and aga ...[text shortened]... ask
    them to demonstrate a justification for their moral stance. we have so far,

its fun.
    Are you trying to mock God - NO! are you trying to mock me?
  12. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    15 Mar '12 15:211 edit
    god wouldnt give youngsters the sex drive they have if he didnt want them to have copious amounts of sex. my advice is to do it till it feels like its going to fall off before you get married, because when you are married, children will come along and make it their sole purpose to stop you and your missus getting any "alone" time. when they finally move out you will be old wrinkly and unable to rise to the occasion with the same regularity as when you were 19 and with onset of arthritis your hips will creak more than the bed!!! do it while you can!!!

i go further robbie and say its really good fun!
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    15 Mar '12 15:31
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    god wouldnt give youngsters the sex drive they have if he didnt want them to have copious amounts of sex. my advice is to do it till it feels like its going to fall off before you get married, because when you are married, children will come along and make it their sole purpose to stop you and your missus getting any "alone" time. when they finally move ...[text shortened]... than the bed!!! do it while you can!!!

i go further robbie and say its really good fun!
    I really hope you aren't raising any children as this is such a pathetic, meaningless, shallow and demonic outlook on life.
  14. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    15 Mar '12 15:45
    Originally posted by galveston75
    I really hope you aren't raising any children as this is such a pathetic, meaningless, shallow and demonic outlook on life.
    ha!! demonic.

watch you dont kick yourself in the face with those knee jerk reactions.
  15. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    15 Mar '12 16:02
    The op asked if it was a sin, meaning what exactly? For anything to be a sin it must be
    measured relative to what? Gods standards. Are you a God?
    No, I am measuring God by modern decent human standards and I am afraid he does not stack up.

--- Penguin

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree