1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    14 Sep '15 04:49
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Believe it. Someone needs to ask the tough questions. 😏
    Please concentrate on deciding between potatoes or rice tonight.
  2. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    14 Sep '15 06:44
    Originally posted by redbadger
    nuke em both rid the world of 2 crap countries
    And we know for certain that some lucky day
    Someone will set the spark off and we will be blown away
    ( I have always liked that song)
  3. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    14 Sep '15 06:49
    Believe it. Someone needs to ask the tough questions. 😏
    You mean, like John Kennedy in July, 1963 publicly stating that Israel would not be permitted to have nuclear weapons. Then he was assassinated in Nov, 1963 and no US president stood up to Israel about their nuclear proliferation in the Middle East.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Sep '15 14:50
    Originally posted by caissad4
    You mean, like John Kennedy in July, 1963 publicly stating that Israel would not be permitted to have nuclear weapons. Then he was assassinated in Nov, 1963 and no US president stood up to Israel about their nuclear proliferation in the Middle East.
    I said "tough" questions, not "stupid" questions. 😏
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Sep '15 21:49
    I said "tough" questions, not "stupid" questions. 😏
    It's too bad you don't really understand the implications of EITHER phrase. But that is your standard MO.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Sep '15 05:25
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    It's too bad you don't really understand the implications of EITHER phrase. But that is your standard MO.
    It is too bad that you don't understand the times.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Sep '15 10:40
    It is too bad that you don't understand the times.
    I understand the times quite well, a LOT better than you EVER will. Isis, Boko Haram, both are lower than animals, that is a given. The question as to whether to bomb them out of existence is EXACTLY the same argument that was used to get us into another useless war, Vietnam, where the big bad VC were going to first take over the south, then into Thailand, Cambodia, Indonesia and so forth, the domino deal that never would have happened and didn't happen after the south got it's ass kicked.

So now assswipes like you are saying the same thing all over again, ISIS will take over the world blah blah blah, when in fact they want a Califate, or an ISIS country. It will be a disgusting regime for sure, but they have no desire to take over the world despite your frothing at the mouth war mongering.

Which is not to say we should not support those trying to defeat these animals. But more US troops would be counterproductive, allowing ISIS to say, See, the US is the Devil. The TURKS need to eradicate ISIS and Boko Haram and all that not the US. We have no business there, we had no business there when your hero Bush Jr decided to attack Iraq, you can see how well THAT turned out. Or maybe you are so thick headed you can't see that was the worse tactical military decision of the 20th AND 21st century.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Sep '15 12:43
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I understand the times quite well, a LOT better than you EVER will. Isis, Boko Haram, both are lower than animals, that is a given. The question as to whether to bomb them out of existence is EXACTLY the same argument that was used to get us into another useless war, Vietnam, where the big bad VC were going to first take over the south, then into Thailand, ...[text shortened]... headed you can't see that was the worse tactical military decision of the 20th AND 21st century.
    Things could have turned out much better if it were not for the left wing liberal Democrats and our stupid Republican leadership for not taking control of the oil, but instead listening to the complaints of the Democrats as to what should be done. It was like Adam listing to Eve when he knew better. 😏
  9. Standard memberredbadger
    Suzzie says Badger
    is Racist Bastard
    Moves
    16 Sep '15 14:05
    Things could have turned out much better if it were not for the left wing liberal Democrats and our stupid Republican leadership for not taking control of the oil, but instead listening to the complaints of the Democrats as to what should be done. It was like Adam listing to Eve when he knew better. 😏
    Keep taking the pills like a good boy.
  10. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    17 Sep '15 01:173 edits
    A bigot? About what? I am just trying to get some opinions on the questions i asked.

Will Iran stop Isis or will they join forces?

Is it best for the USA to set back and see what happens?
    Will Iran honor the agreement not to make nuclear weapons?

Should Israel be concerned about what the Iranian leaders say about destroying Israel or is that jus ...[text shortened]... apons?

Will any western country do anything or will they all rollover and play dead as usual?
    RJ, you know how you think that the Pope isn't a real Christian? So that Protestantism and Catholicism are different. Iran is Shia and Isis is Sunni. That is probably a bigger difference and since ISIS is a fundamentalist group they kill Sunni's, you actually have a better survival chance as a Christian. Aside from that Iran wants to be the local "super"-power and not ISIS. They want ISIS finished and have more reason than the West, being closer to them.

Edit: Is the UK engaging in drone strikes against its own citizens who have joined ISIS and are out there not enough for you? I don't think that your statement that the West is doing nothing is sustainable. Not doing the right things is, but I think we'll have problems agreeing on what the right thing to do is.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Sep '15 01:26

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Sep '15 04:32
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    The status of U.S. nuclear weapons in Turkey

http://thebulletin.org/status-us-nuclear-weapons-turkey
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Sep '15 11:09
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    You perhaps have noticed Syria borders Turkey and ISIS has already attacked inside Turkey. That is why they are allowing USAF planes sanctuary in Turkey, to be able to attack ISIS targets in Syria. Turkey has as much at stake as anyone in the region, with the exception of Iraq maybe. ISIS would love to control Syria and Iraq and Turkey. That is not a brainbuster.

And yes, the Europeans in say, the Crusades, behaved like animals also. I am no fan of Christianity.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Sep '15 18:211 edit
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    RJ, you know how you think that the Pope isn't a real Christian? So that Protestantism and Catholicism are different. Iran is Shia and Isis is Sunni. That is probably a bigger difference and since ISIS is a fundamentalist group they kill Sunni's, you actually have a better survival chance as a Christian. Aside from that Iran wants to be the local "su ...[text shortened]... the right things is, but I think we'll have problems agreeing on what the right thing to do is.
    The Shia and the Sunni are both from the religion of peace called Islam. Since Christians are from a religion of war, those from the religion of Islam are required to chop the Christian's head off.

I prefer to keep my head, if you please. 😏
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Sep '15 20:042 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree