1. Colorado
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 21:482 edits
    Here are some of marauder's posts that I have picked out over the past seven days.

Do we want him in our forum? I vote no.

16 Nov '05 20:48
    What a childish fool you are. Grow up, get out, have a few beers and get laid. You might actually stop being such a twit and someday look back at all this and say "What a self-righteous jerk I was!

16 Nov '05 20:15
    Part of me thinks no one could be so mind-numbingly stupid and brainwashed, so you guys must be parodying fundamentalist "Christians". But sometimes I actually think that you really "think" the way you post and that's truly scary.

16 Nov '05 19:48
    Stop making a fool of yourself.

16 Nov '05 19:33
    I pity you even more now that I know you never saw Selma Hayek doing the snake dance in Dusk to Dawn.

16 Nov '05 18:54
    Yes you apparently missed the line where they were handing out functioning brains. What was all that insane spouting about Satan worship, nutjob?

15 Nov '05 17:12
    Boy, you're pissy; wake up under the wrong side of the rock?

14 Nov '05 01:59
    I truly hope that some day you can think and reason for yourself

13 Nov '05 20:07
    You're obviously illiterate or an a**h*** or more probably both. Certain people keep bringing up the same tired point about the Site Admins being able to legally do whatever they want with their site and people like me are compelled to waste our typing skills acknowledging this although we've never said otherwise. The issue is what is a wise thing to do. Hopefully the people who kept bringing up the point will stop bringing it up as it's a given. And hopefully, you wouldn't be such an idiot, but that's toooooooo much to dream for.

13 Nov '05 19:00
    Try reading the rest of the page, numbnuts.

13 Nov '05 18:08
    You're pathetic;

13 Nov '05 17:54
    Learn how to read, loser

13 Nov '05 17:44
    Your last sentence shows what a contemptible piece of trash that you are.

13 Nov '05 17:32
    Bitch to dj;

13 Nov '05 12:23
    Stupidity. Try reading a post and responding to the points in it next time.

13 Nov '05 10:37
    How pathetic that someone on an internet chess site who has never met me presumes to have some insight on how I conduct myself in my actual life.

(he might have a point with this one, he wouldn’t get far in a court room)

13 Nov '05 02:42
    Go fkuk yourself, moron.

13 Nov '05 02:36
    God, you're a f****** idiot.

13 Nov '05 02:28
    My post was in response to your moronic decision to put a synopsis of a "Touched by an Angel" episode in a thread that was supposed to be an intelligent discussion of an issue.

13 Nov '05 02:01
    Jerk, if you have nothing of consequence to say on the subject of this thread,

13 Nov '05 01:36
    Get a life.

12 Nov '05 20:55
    That is why you are a loser.

11 Nov '05 11:52
    Your team sucks anyway.

11 Nov '05 11:12
    I support people bitching. If people did not bitch, the powers that be would have no way of knowing what the average bitcher on the street wanted.

10 Nov '05 16:29
    Fischer makes his own rules; can we be sure that even at 62 he couldn't beat Topalov? Those people here who smugly assert otherwise are talking out of their a**. /

10 Nov '05 14:56
    Come off it, you little jerk;

10 Nov '05 14:48
    I think your ban "wasen" a full thing and you soon will be gone back under the rock you crawled out from.

10 Nov '05 14:38
    Does he still rate another chance as a poor abused kid? Is Hand membership an option?

10 Nov '05 12:49
    What would you like to talk about: what anti-psychotic meds would be most effective for his condition or why you are sooooooooooooo gullible you believe this BS??

10 Nov '05 12:21
    Moron: …

10 Nov '05 11:15
    My comments are clear; have someone who's not an idiot explain them to you.

10 Nov '05 01:17
    I guess I have to start going back to the KKK meetings.

09 Nov '05 21:33
    If you think I'm trying to get an answer from you that makes any sense, you're sadly mistaken about that as well as most everything else.

09 Nov '05 20:01
    It's pathetic to see someone suggesting that Jesus only says you should treat fellow believers in a charitable and loving manner; where do you guys come up with such rot?

(and he should have a clue?)

09 Nov '05 16:08
    You are a f***ing retard. Do you know what the term "STATUS QUO" means? Have someone who likes talking to morons explain it to you.

You must like screwing 11 and 12 year olds since that's all you keep talking about in reference to this law. In fact, it would apply to every female up to 18 years old. Nature gave women of child bearing age the right to decide whether to have children or not, not me. Go bitch to it, s**thead.

09 Nov '05 15:55
    You are a complete idiot.

09 Nov '05 11:14
    as part of the Islamofascistatheistcommunist conspiracy out to destroy America, I am paid well to write my propaganda to undermine the moral values of our great Christian country.

(This would explain it).
  2. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 21:53
    Originally posted by The Chess Express
    Here are some of marauder's posts that I have picked out over the past seven days.

What a childish fool you are. Grow up, get out, have a few beers and get laid. You might actually stop being such a twit and someday look back at all this and say "What a self-righteous jerk I was!
    ...[text shortened]... ganda to undermine the moral values of our great Christian country.

(This would explain it).
    If we were to vote him off, who would speak these truths in his stead?
  3. Joined
    12 Feb '05
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 21:53

...[text shortened]... ganda to undermine the moral values of our great Christian country.

(This would explain it).
    Stop making a fool of yourself. You're obviously illiterate or an a**h*** or more probably both. You're pathetic.

Your last sentence shows what a contemptible piece of trash that you are. That is why you are a loser.
  4. London
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 21:57

(This would explain it).
    Not that it matters (we have no right to "vote" anyone off these forums), but I would vote to keep him on the forum.

For one thing, unless he breaks the "House Rules" (aka TOC), he has every right to post his views here.

For another thing, I personally value his willingness to [usually] back his position with solid research despite all the abuse. howardgee, DavidC - you guys can learn something from him.

Peace,

LH
  5. London
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 21:58
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Probably you - but you wouldn't use language that would invite moderation.
  6. Colorado
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 22:03
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    If what he says is true, it should be said in a different way. Do you agree?
  7. Colorado
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 22:03
    Originally posted by schakuhr
    Stop making a fool of yourself. You're obviously illiterate or an a**h*** or more probably both. You're pathetic.

Your last sentence shows what a contemptible piece of trash that you are. That is why you are a loser.
    Judging from your picture I would expect this from you.
  8. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 22:06
    If what he says is true, it should be said in a different way. Do you agree?
    No.
  9. Colorado
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 22:06
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    Not that it matters (we have no right to "vote" anyone off these forums), but I would vote to keep him on the forum.

For one thing, unless he breaks the "House Rules" (aka TOC), he has every right to post his views here.

For another thing, I personally value his willingness to [usually] back his position with solid research despite all the abuse. howardgee, DavidC - you guys can learn something from him.

Peace,

LH
    Not that it matters (we have no right to "vote" anyone off these forums),

Why not? Majority rules?

but I would vote to keep him on the forum.

May I ask why?

Is there an etiquette policy?

Ah, so the things that he says is solid research. Perhaps that explains your vote.

Peace,

Ok, you’re entitled to your opinion.
  10. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 22:101 edit
    Why not? Majority rules?
    "So long as opinions are counted, rather than weighed, the better part will be overcome by the greater." John Calvin

No1 may be abrasive, but he's nearly always correct when he calls some poser a fool. Very few posters on this site have argued with me and caused me to revise my position. No1 has done this.
  11. London
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 22:14
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    "So long as opinions are counted, rather than weighed, the better part will be overcome by the greater." John Calvin

No1 may be abrasive, but he's nearly always correct when he calls some poser a fool. Very few posters on this site have argued with me and caused me to revise my position. No1 has done this.
    From my observation, no1 calls someone a fool (usually something like "pr*ck" or "j*rk" or "as-h-le"😉 in three situations:

(a) The person person is actually a fool
    (b) no1 is up against the wall and refuses to budge from his position
    (c) no1 is about to hit the books and do his research

Btw, I agree with the revised position bit. Ditto here.
  12. London
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 22:171 edit
    [b]Not that it matters (we have no right to "vote" anyone off these forums),

Why not? Majority rules?

but I would vote to keep him on the forum.

May I ask why?

Is there an etiquette policy?

For another ...[text shortened]... h. Perhaps that explains your vote.

[b]Peace,

Ok, you’re entitled to your opinion.[/b][/b]
    TCE: Why not? Majority rules?

Not always. Quality over quantity.

TCE: Is there an etiquette policy?

The TOS* does ban abusive and vulgar language.
  13. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 22:21
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    DavidC - you guys can learn something from him.
    Kinda full of yourself, aintcha?
  14. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 22:231 edit

(This would explain it).
    I've been the target of his ire on occasion, but I certainly would not want him to go.

Ignore the personal stuff. His contributions are intelligent, well-researched and often amusing. I can admit I learned a good deal during our "spat".

Plus, like it or not, he has been a force for good on this site.

Why would you want to lose such a voice from these forums?

(He's wrong about self-determination, though...)
  15. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    17 Nov '05 22:31

(This would explain it).
    Stop making a fool of yourself.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree