1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    03 May '11 14:23
    Originally posted by divegeester
    OK I'll be direct.

I think you are prevaricating here; your OP never mentioned God, at all.

The Bible does not mention slander in reference to the Devil, at all.

Slander is a modern legal concept based on individuals or organisations taking issues with what is said about them and claiming it is incorrect.

I think Manny and I were justified in ...[text shortened]... shonest. Also you should not claim a celestial being is something they aren't.

Clearer now.
    Then if your so right on this subject then you need to write all the sites I posted from the internet and tell them to correct their definitions of Devil they have posted and correct the greek language as it all must be wrong!!.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 May '11 17:00
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Then if your so right on this subject then you need to write all the sites I posted from the internet and tell them to correct their definitions of Devil they have posted and correct the greek language as it all must be wrong!!.
    I not interested in your dubious references. My point is more about your spurious motivation in using them that way in your OP.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree