1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Sep '13 06:18
    How did the oceans get all that salt..................the 1 thing that the ocean needs to preserve its freshness

( another random miracle/accident according to atheistic science)

If you answer that the rocks dissolved then you are wrong.

Science does not know the answer.........so they stick to the dissolving salt rock fairytale coming from their unintelligent randomness theory.

Silly science.

However in a God creative intelligent universe salty oceans are the norm.
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    02 Sep '13 06:29
    Originally posted by Dasa
    How did the oceans get all that salt..................the 1 thing that the ocean needs to preserve its freshness
    And you call science silly?
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    02 Sep '13 08:55

Science does not know the answer.........so they stick to the dissolving salt rock fairytale coming from their unint ...[text shortened]... .

Silly science.

so what exactly about the dissolving rock theory doesnt work for you, could you explain?
  4. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    02 Sep '13 16:56
    So.... you get fresh water from the sea now?
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    03 Sep '13 05:08
    Maybe he is referring to this:

Mysterious Changes in Ocean Salt Spur NASA Expedition

YouTube

The Instructor
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Sep '13 22:54

Science does not know the answer.........so they stick to the dissolving salt rock fairytale coming from their unint ...[text shortened]... .

Silly science.

You and RJ come from the same fairy tale world. The world of zero credibility. The world where you convince no-one about your silly ideas. Like trillion year old humans.
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Sep '13 02:51
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You and RJ come from the same fairy tale world. The world of zero credibility. The world where you convince no-one about your silly ideas. Like trillion year old humans.
    Will you please quote me honestly.

I have told you before how impossible it is to discuss with atheists because they are dishonest at the core of their heart / and they twist words and never acknowledge common sense or truth.

I have not said there are trillion year old humans.

I have said life is eternal and human beings have lived trillions of years ago.

Each and every person is an eternal spiritual being with no beginning and no end.

And you can live a zillion years ago because the soul incarnates over and over again and each time the soul incarnates it is given a new body according to the karma accumulated over past lives.

And when the soul incarnates there is always a universe to go to.( a zillion universe,s to go to take your pick)

Do you think the universe we are in is the first universe ever created or the only universe in existence??? (rhetorical question)

It is not!!!!!!!!

It is the trillion to the power of a trillionth universe to be created / and there will be universe,s created for eternity to come for all the souls to incarnate and live their pathetic material lives of suffering and struggle whilst they deny intelligent spiritual causation to their existence..

You look through your tiny telescopes and speculate about all the mysteries of the cosmos........but you have no clue whatsoever..
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    04 Sep '13 03:33
    ... in a God creative intelligent universe salty oceans are the norm.
    Would anyone like another piece of fruitcake?
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Sep '13 04:51
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You should be happy with Dasa's admission that he believes in many universes and a human history going back to at least trillions of years. That gives more support for your evilution theory, than a universe and human history, only going back a few thousand years, as I believe. These are defintely not the same worldviews.

The Instructor
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Sep '13 11:31
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You should be happy with Dasa's admission that he believes in many universes and a human history going back to at least trillions of years. That gives more support for your evilution theory, than a universe and human history, only going back a few thousand years, as I believe. These are defintely not the same worldviews.

The Instructor
    You and Dasa are both alike, both totally nuts and both totally without credibility. Dasa claims humans lived trillions of years ago, based on a now conveniently lost vedic book. That puts him in exactly the same mental state as you basing your 6K year old universe on a 2000 year old book where they knew jack about the real world.

You two should get married, you would have a happy life together arguing to the end of your days.
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Sep '13 11:44

The Instructor
    You are defeated.

You are empty.

You have no input.

Nothing to give.

Nothing to counter.

You only have rude remarks.

Childish rude silly comments full of spite and foolishness.

Your childish remarks are the pathetic comments of an true blue atheist who relies on deceitfulness and dishonesty to defend your false teachings.
  12. Joined
    06 Feb '13
    Moves
    04 Sep '13 15:302 edits
    Will you please quote me honestly.

I have told you before how impossible it is to discuss with atheists because they are dishonest at the core of their heart / and they twist words and never acknowledge common sense or truth.

I have not said there are trillion year old humans.

I have said life is eternal and human beings have lived trillions of years a ...[text shortened]... pes and speculate about all the mysteries of the cosmos........but you have no clue whatsoever..
    You sound like a rambling ignoramus. Where is the sense? I don't see you coming up with any better ideas brainiac!
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Sep '13 17:561 edit
    Originally posted by Tygert
    You sound like a rambling ignoramus. Where is the sense? I don't see you coming up with any better ideas brainiac!
    opps sorry didn't mean to post in replay to Grassberts post, anyhow my point is,

Is it not the case that salt spray combines with airborne pollutants (which being so small would otherwise remain in suspension), making them heavy enough to fall into the ocean?
  14. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Sep '13 23:42

The Instructor
    To Mr RJHinds.

The post you received from me in the Thread Silly Science was meant for Sonhouse.

I apologize.
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Sep '13 23:441 edit
    Originally posted by Tygert
    You have not asked me a question.

You have not made sincere enquiry.

You make comments from the sideline and then run away.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree