1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Sep '13 11:53
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Wouldn't it be dishonest to deny what I believe to be true?

The Instructor
    No ................it would be foolish because what you believe has not been honestly and sincerely researched.(just blindly accepted)

Why don't you research true religion?

Why do you defend a religion that says Thou Shalt Not kill and at the same time they allow the slaughter of billions of sentient animals in slaughterhouses ( and then you eat the remains)

Have you no sensibility to even ponder the hypocrisy and the violence and the aggression of the situation.

What kind of a religion would condone such conduct.

What would St Francis of Assisi think about this.
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    06 Sep '13 12:58
    Originally posted by Dasa
    No ................it would be foolish because what you believe has not been honestly and sincerely researched.(just blindly accepted)

Why do you defend a religion that says Thou Shalt Not kill and at the same time they allow the slaughter of billions of sentient animals in slaughterhouses ( and then you eat the remai ...[text shortened]... of a religion would condone such conduct.

yet you blindly follow your own religion.
  3. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    06 Sep '13 13:11
    Well, this site is always entertaining. I do thank all of you for keeping the garbage out of the science forum.
  4. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    06 Sep '13 17:29
    A man does not even begin to live when he is shrouded in ignorance.

The first evidence of this ignorance is that he will believe that everything has come from nothing.

A big bang and preston .......perfection.

This false belief is your absurdity and your personal prison in which you live and hide.

It is you who is not living in the truth of reality.

You are defeated.
    I've been to Preston, and I can state with 100% certainty that it is in NO WAY perfect.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Sep '13 20:441 edit

Why do you defend a religion that says Thou Shalt Not kill and at the same time they allow the slaughter of billions of sentient animals in slaughterhouses ( and then you eat the remai ...[text shortened]... of a religion would condone such conduct.

I have researched it. You show your ignorance by not knowing the meaning of the command, "Thou Shalt Not kill."

This was translated from the Hebrew, which you do not know, because you have not did any research to try to understand it. The true meaning in English is "Thou Shalt Not Murder" because the Ten Commandments concerned the relationship between God and man and the relationship between man and man. The relationship between man and animals was not the purpose of the Ten Commandments.

The following is one example of how Christ Jesus handled a question on the Ten Commandments:

But when the Pharisees heard that He had silenced the Sadducees, they gathered together. Then one of them, a lawyer, asked Him a question, testing Him, and saying, “Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law?”

Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.”

Matthew 22:34-40 NKJV)

The Instructor

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree