1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Dec '10 07:25
    Originally posted by John W Booth
    Your teachings - very apparently - cannot elevate anyone here, either - certainly not to any "transcendental platform". Have you ever considered the possibility that your style of teaching is counterproductive and alienating? Or does ego rule out such self-evaluation?
    I am only here to present truth and expose untruth.

Its up to each person to elevate themselves. (not me)

If someone starts to explore Vedanta Sutra now, then very good, but if they do it on their death bed in thirty years time, when they remember something of what has been said here, then thats also good.
  2. Joined
    09 Oct '10
    Moves
    12 Dec '10 07:57
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    I am only here to present truth and expose untruth.
    Yes. But I have asked you a serious question, in good faith. Why not address it?

If someone starts to explore Vedanta Sutra now, then very good...

Has it ever occurred to you that the teachings of Vedanta Sutra might have more appeal and traction if you didn't post here and if people learnt about the teachings in some other way or from someone else?
  3. Joined
    09 Oct '10
    Moves
    12 Dec '10 08:02
    Its up to each person to elevate themselves. (not me)
    Well this is the crux. DO YOU evaluate yourself? Do you reflect? If - as seems likely, at least here at RHP - that your posts are alienating almost everybody, and if through reflection you come to realize this ... surely some part of you already realizes this? Surely? - then is it only vanity and ego that sustains you?
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Dec '10 08:24
    Well this is the crux. DO YOU evaluate yourself? Do you reflect? If - as seems likely, at least here at RHP - that your posts are alienating almost everybody, and if through reflection you come to realize this ... surely some part of you already realizes this? Surely? - then is it only vanity and ego that sustains you?
    My stay here is coming to an end, because finding an honest person amongst all these posters is impossible (the madness disease of illusion) is a powerful thing.

I never came here to preach Vedanta, but people where asking me how I new what i knew, and I had to tell them that Vedanta Sutra has been my source of knowledge.

I only ever started out exposing all the false teachings of substitute religion and atheism, and Vedanta came along later....and if you look at my postings, Vedanta was mentioned much later.
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Dec '10 08:30
    A person doesn't elevate themselves, but knowledge elevates the person.

I reflect.

Iam alienated, because I am dealing with dishonest people who reject truth.
  6. Joined
    09 Oct '10
    Moves
    12 Dec '10 08:34
    My stay here is coming to an end, because finding an honest person amongst all these posters is impossible (the madness disease of illusion) is a powerful thing.
    This will be welcomed because while there may have been a time when your constant accusations of "dishonesty" and "madness" were kind of funny there for a while, it then turned out that THAT was all you'd got and you could only flog it over and over again. It's impossible to calculate the damage you have done to the the teachings of Vedanta Sutra.
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Dec '10 08:45
    This will be welcomed because while there may have been a time when your constant accusations of "dishonesty" and "madness" were kind of funny there for a while, it then turned out that THAT was all you'd got and you could only flog it over and over again. It's impossible to calculate the damage you have done to the the teachings of Vedanta Sutra.
    Vedanta Sutra cannot be damaged, its beyond material contamination.

What we have here is, dishonest people unable to acknowledge truth, because of ego, madness, dishonesty, corruption, lack of humility, so Ive become the scapegoat for exposing their nonsense.

For goodness sake these very same types of people killed Jesus, when he only came to teach, love your enemy and your brother and turn the other cheek......so this is the real situation, this forum is full of people who would murder Jesus for a dime.
  8. Joined
    09 Oct '10
    Moves
    12 Dec '10 08:51
    Vedanta Sutra cannot be damaged, its beyond material contamination.
    I am of course referring to its appeal and its traction in the minds of fellow posters on this Spirituality Forum. You have made a dog's breakfast of sharing your message. Damage in THAT sense. That you have now undertaken to cease posting is probably in the best interests of the teachings of Vedanta Sutra in the eyes of all the people here whom you have been trying to bully 'intellectually' with the constant risible accusations of "madness, dishonesty, corruption".
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Dec '10 08:59
    I am of course referring to its appeal and its traction in the minds of fellow posters on this Spirituality Forum. You have made a dog's breakfast of sharing your message. Damage in THAT sense. That you have now undertaken to cease posting is probably in the best interests of the teachings of Vedanta Sutra in the eyes of all the people here whom you hav ...[text shortened]... intellectually' with the constant risible accusations of "madness, dishonesty, corruption".
    But that response is dishonest in itself......why

Because you have said: i claim people who say life was an random accident are dishonest and corrupt....but isn't it so?

It is so, its the truth!

So what are you saying.......that I should I say also, that life is a random accident, and then please everyone including you?

No thanks
  10. Joined
    09 Oct '10
    Moves
    12 Dec '10 09:02
    But that response is dishonest in itself......why. Because you have said: i claim people who say life was an random accident are dishonest and corrupt....but isn't it so?
    Please cut and paste a quote of me saying this. If you cannot, maybe you will apologize for your dishonesty before you stop posting, as you have promised to do.
  11. Joined
    09 Oct '10
    Moves
    12 Dec '10 09:08
    My stay here is coming to an end..
    Do you mean like today? Or tomorrow? Have you ever 'threatened' to stop posting before?
  12. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Dec '10 09:12
    Please cut and paste a quote of me saying this. If you cannot, maybe you will apologize for your dishonesty before you stop posting, as you have promised to do.
    You clearly said that I label people dishonest and corrupt.

And I said if they say life is a random accident, then isn't that dishonest?

It is dishonest.

So your saying I should not tell dishonest people, that they are dishonest?

Is that what your saying?

or

Are you agreeing that life is just a random accident as well.

What is your stand sir?
  13. Joined
    09 Oct '10
    Moves
    12 Dec '10 09:17
    You clearly said that I label people dishonest and corrupt.
    Yes. You make no secret of it, vishvahetu, so me clearly stating that that you "label people dishonest and corrupt" is not controversial.

Disagreement in the realm of speculation is not "dishonesty".

You clearly think that it is. Everything is crystal clear and it seems your work is done.

You have indicated that you are going to stop posting.
  14. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Dec '10 10:49
    Yes. You make no secret of it, vishvahetu, so me clearly stating that that you "label people dishonest and corrupt" is not controversial.

Disagreement in the realm of speculation is not "dishonesty".

You clearly think that it is. Everything is crystal clear and it seems your work is done.

You have indicated that you are going to stop posting.
    Theres no speculation, its is clear that false science presents teachings that indicate that life is a random accident with no intelligence behind its purpose.

and

It is clear, that false religion says that people only have only one life, and then its either heaven or hell after death (which is false)

So I am against this dishonesty, and will expose this false knowledge when possible.

Is this my crime?

Are you with me on this? or against me.

It seems you are against me, so on what basis are you against me......what are you presenting in place of those false teachings? anything!

You seem to be against me for no reason, except to be ambiguous about the whole thing.

Should I also subscribe to those false teachings just to please you and everyone in this forum?
  15. Joined
    09 Oct '10
    Moves
    12 Dec '10 11:15
    Theres no speculation, its is clear that false science presents teachings that indicate that life is a random accident with no intelligence behind its purpose.

and

It is clear, that false religion says that people only have only one life, and then its either heaven or hell after death (which is false)

So I am against this dishonesty, and will e ...[text shortened]...
    Should I also subscribe to those false teachings just to please you and everyone in this forum?
    Yes. Yes. What you say "is true". What others say - if it is not the same as what you say - "is false". This is what you present and assert. And you go round and round and round saying it over and over and over again. You have made yourself clear. Crystal clear. And you have decided to stop posting. I think this is a good idea.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree