Originally posted by divegeester
    Who are you talking to?
    Generally everyone, but specifically Vishva
  3. Joined
    09 Jul '10
    Moves
    11 Dec '10 11:45
    Originally posted by vishvahetu
    Still fault finding i see........I have only had a computer for less than 18 months, and I used the spell checker all the time in micro-soft word, but my browser for RHP didn't have a spell check facility.

I only just up-dated to Google chrome a few weeks ago, and now I have a spell check facility.

Why am I explaining this to you ...I dont know!
    Your mind requires external technical support to put letters in the right order.

But to apprehend the fundamental nature of reality, it requires no assistance.

Clearly, providence works in mysterious ways.
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Dec '10 11:51
    Originally posted by IshDaGegg
    Your mind requires external technical support to put letters in the right order.

But to apprehend the fundamental nature of reality, it requires no assistance.

Clearly, providence works in mysterious ways.
    So your saying, to prove a person knows right from wrong.....they must be good at spelling.

And if they arent good at spelling then they dont know right from wrong.

This is the type of thing, only a person with the madness disease would say.
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Dec '10 11:56
    Originally posted by divegeester
    What you call fault finding I call discernment; if you had any, you would have seen the humour/irony in my post.
    You are clearly fault finding, because you have nothing to offer.

You have no such thing as discernment, because you have the madness disease called atheism, and this disqualifies you from being able to discern anything.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Dec '10 12:00

You have no such thing as discernment, because you have the madness disease called atheism, and this disqualifies you from being able to discern anything.
    Vishy,
    this is very fishy
    for divegeester says he's a missy
    and is very dishy
    i think hes a dude
    and not a little crude
    but an atheist he is not
    and should therefore kick your bot!
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Dec '10 12:41

So I'm a 'disqualified, fault-finding, mad atheist with no discernment and nothing to offer'...?

I'm so pleased your wonderful philosophy prevents you from giving insults...

mine doesn't...

YOU are a boring troll.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Dec '10 12:42
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Vishy,
    this is very fishy
    and is very dishy
    i think hes a dude
    and not a little crude
    but an atheist he is not
    Lol.
  9. Joined
    09 Jul '10
    Moves
    11 Dec '10 17:49
    So your saying, to prove a person knows right from wrong.....they must be good at spelling.

And if they arent good at spelling then they dont know right from wrong.

This is the type of thing, only a person with the madness disease would say.
    I am saying that, given your elementary intellectual deficiencies, your lecturing others about moral and metaphysical truth comes across as pitifully egotistical.

I am not saying you must be wrong about moral and metaphysical truth because you can't spell unaided.

I am saying that, given that you can't spell unaided, you have no business asserting your own infallibility about moral and metaphysical truth, at the top of your hysterical little voice.
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    11 Dec '10 23:27

the best sort of christians are the ones that seem like athiests
  11. Standard memberua41
    Sharp Edge
    Dulling my blade
    Moves
    12 Dec '10 03:361 edit
    Simple truths. But we hide it, we disguise essence through superficial means. Easy to see amongst our materialist expressions- how things get buried amongst consumerism, social trends irrelevant with our actual necessities. Or how formalities can be a hindrance, where language is supposed to be about communicating a message and grammar establishes a track- as if all these rearranged and recycled letters are supposed to mean anything either way. Or how we encapsulate something in a misrepresentative, dogmatic fashion of ambiguous, contextual, guidelines. Sometimes this works, sometimes I start with my right foot. Sometimes that works. While the sun shines for me, the moon glows for you, and this too will phase. Simple truth. Or how everything already is.
  12. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    12 Dec '10 03:461 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Vishy,
    this is very fishy
    and is very dishy
    i think hes a dude
    and not a little crude
    but an atheist he is not
    Robbie Carrobie
    whos arguments are ropey
    now siding with vishy
    whos logic is squishy

The former's ok
    but his views are astray
    the latter is dafter
    his views deserve laughter.

:]
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Dec '10 04:40
    I have mentioned before, that false religion is on par with atheism, because false religion doesn't raise the consciousness of the person to the transcendental platform, and it misdirects people away from the real truth of God and life.

For goodness sake, Christians are the biggest animal killers in the world, with all their automatically controlled slaughter houses to make killing very efficient.

Animal killing alone will ensure that you take re-birth in this material world, to answer to your karma.

This conduct is on the level of atheism, and thinking you are on the spiritual path is an illusion.

Its because of false religion, that people take to atheism in the first place, because their teachings cannot elevate them to the transcendental platform.

I know Divegeester is a neo Christian, which means he thinks Jesus has taken away all his Karma and he is going back to the spiritual world at the end of his life....but this is false, because he has false knowledge of God and has yet to apply the purification process to his life, and must come to the proper understanding of the spiritual requirements of the religious life, before going back home to Godhead is possible.
  14. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Dec '10 04:50
    Originally posted by IshDaGegg
    I am saying that, given your elementary intellectual deficiencies, your lecturing others about moral and metaphysical truth comes across as pitifully egotistical.

I am not saying you must be wrong about moral and metaphysical truth because you can't spell unaided.

I am saying that, given that you can't spell unaided, you have no business asserting yo ...[text shortened]... infallibility about moral and metaphysical truth, at the top of your hysterical little voice.
    Your saying the exact same thing.... that if someone is not a terrific speller, they dont know right from wrong.

Is that all you have,..... is your digging around to find fault hit the bottom of the barrel.
  15. Joined
    09 Oct '10
    Moves
    12 Dec '10 05:09
    Its because of false religion, that people take to atheism in the first place, because their teachings cannot elevate them to the transcendental platform.
    Your teachings - very apparently - cannot elevate anyone here, either - certainly not to any "transcendental platform". Have you ever considered the possibility that your style of teaching is counterproductive and alienating? Or does ego rule out such self-evaluation?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree