1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    04 Jun '09 10:45
    Originally posted by buckky
    Are all sin's equal ? What is a mortal sin ? Can a filthy sinner have a death bed conversion, and still hang out with likes of Mother Teresa up in Paradise ?
    a "filthy sinner" can be 'converted' on their deathbed ,Without Jesus.
    The most miraculous turn-arounds can and have been achieved and are not as uncommon as one might first think.
    These are unusually 'vibrant' times
    Where ,in the past, one may have had a 'time-slip' a couple of times during their life,it seems this occurance can happen weekly ,even daily
  2. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    04 Jun '09 14:00
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Is it a sin to kill a homosexual?
    According to Exodus 20:13 that says that there should be a death penalty for homosexual acts, so they can be killed. God says so, so it must be right.
    So if I kill a homosexual, is it a sin?

Disclaimer: I myself has nothing against homosexuals. I ask the christians who believes in their bible.
    Exodus 20:13 (New International Version)

13 "You shall not murder.
  3. Pepperland
    Moves
    04 Jun '09 16:48
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    According to your religion, not mine.

Christians are sinners, because they believe in the sin as a truth. I don't. You will meet your judge, I'm not. The sin is your problem, not mine.
    So because you don't believe in anything you can get away with anything?
  4. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    17 Jun '09 21:30
    Sin is a truth whether you believe it or not and acting like you don't believe it doesn't help.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree