1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Jan '13 07:55
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Speaking of missing links, here is one such just uncovered that complicates the issue of birds having evolved from dinosaurs:

http://scitechdaily.com/discovery-of-bird-dinosaur-eosinopteryx-challenges-bird-evolution-theory/
    That so-called "Bird-Dinosaur" is simply an old extinct bird, nothing more. It was probably buried in the flood of Noah's day and became a fossil like all the other fossils that where caused by the flood of Noah's day.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Jan '13 11:07
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Creation was cursed at the fall, a great deal of negative change occured there.
    Kelly
    Abrahamic religions are based on negatives. After the fall. So, here we have some humans your god didn't like. So he made the entire animal kingdom pay for the alleged sins of these humans. Sure, that makes sense. If I were a god that's exactly what I would do.......
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Jan '13 11:08
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    That so-called "Bird-Dinosaur" is simply an old extinct bird, nothing more. It was probably buried in the flood of Noah's day and became a fossil like all the other fossils that where caused by the flood of Noah's day.
    I am sure glad we can hear the truth from such an expert on evolution as yourself.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Jan '13 11:30
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I am sure glad we can hear the truth from such an expert on evolution as yourself.
    You are surely welcome. I am glad to see you are coming to your senses. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Jan '13 15:16
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You are surely welcome. I am glad to see you are coming to your senses. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!
    In your dreams old man, in your dreams.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree