no
    So god is not in this universe?
  4. Joined
    21 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Jan '07 04:09
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    God is nowhere my man. Before I was awakened, I asked night after night, day after day for him to come and save me. I didnt want to reach the beliefs that I have. They took me by force.

If god were real, he would have saved me when I asked him to. Over and over I asked.

Therefore, I have reached the conclusion that there is no god.
  5. Joined
    16 Oct '06
    Moves
    04 Jan '07 04:10
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    If God created the universe he obviously can be somewhere other than in the universe.
  6. Joined
    21 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Jan '07 04:13
    Originally posted by Ian68
    If God created the universe he obviously can be somewhere other than in the universe.
    I believe in parallel universes. I even believe in life after death. But there is no god.
  7. Joined
    16 Oct '06
    Moves
    04 Jan '07 04:15
    Originally posted by Wayne1324
    I believe in parallel universes. I even believe in life after death. But there is no god.
    I didn't say that there was, my post started with 'If'.
  8. Joined
    21 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Jan '07 04:17
    Originally posted by Ian68
    I didn't say that there was, my post started with 'If'.
    Ahhh... good point!
  9. Standard memberknightmeister
    knightmeister
    Uk
    Moves
    05 Jan '07 20:15
    Originally posted by Wayne1324
    God is nowhere my man. Before I was awakened, I asked night after night, day after day for him to come and save me. I didnt want to reach the beliefs that I have. They took me by force.

If god were real, he would have saved me when I asked him to. Over and over I asked.

Therefore, I have reached the conclusion that there is no god.
    Were you listening when he answered?
  10. Standard memberAcemaster
    Checkmate 2 U!
    Checkmating you!
    Moves
    06 Jan '07 12:04
    Were you asking so you could come to that conclusion? You have to blieve there is a God that you're talking to for him to save you. I'm not accusing, but you could have been asking so you could say that he never answered, thus, proving to yourself that there is no God.
  11. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    06 Jan '07 15:25
    Originally posted by Acemaster
    I'm not accusing, but you could have been asking so you could say that he never answered, thus, proving to yourself that there is no God.
    Or maybe God just doesn't exist.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Jan '07 16:19
    Originally posted by stocken
    Or maybe God just doesn't exist.
    That is another possiblity.
  13. Joined
    09 Jan '07
    Moves
    09 Jan '07 21:05
    Or maybe God doesnt answer every hope and dream of those whom he/she/it created. Maybe God wants us to aspire to create those conditions within the framework of the universe he created for us to exist within. Or maybe God IS the universe and much much more and since we were 'created in his image' we simply Are a part of God, being a part of the universe and all. And perhaps that is why we should care for the rest of the universe, from the paths of the stars, which may one day spell our doom through changing paths of meteors, to the activities of the Earth's bacteria, which one day may evolve to irradicate us all.

Just a few thoughts... However, since I DO believe in God, I will tell you this, My God isnt here to answer every prayer, there are too many selfish people for that to ever be reasonable or practical, from a caring omnisiah's point of view.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Jan '07 20:11
    Originally posted by N8Grandjam
    Or maybe God doesnt answer every hope and dream of those whom he/she/it created. Maybe God wants us to aspire to create those conditions within the framework of the universe he created for us to exist within. Or maybe God IS the universe and much much more and since we were 'created in his image' we simply Are a part of God, being a part of the universe a ...[text shortened]... people for that to ever be reasonable or practical, from a caring omnisiah's point of view.
    So if you don't pray, chances are you would not live your life any differantly since your god is a picky god and a prayer has to pass some kind of internal muster to get passed on to the big guy himself. I guess it must be like a forum moderator, only the best ones get past the minions controlling the flow of prayers to the man.
    So it might go like this: Ok here's one from a kid in Israel, wants peace. (Everyone gets a good laugh out of that), NEXT: Let's see, here is one from the Pope, he is praying for peace in Israel. Hardee har har, Chuck that one, ah here is one, Will you mofo's send me a mofokin BMW? Well how bout it? Should we send it upstairs? I donno, what is mofokin? Sure, why not......
  15. Standard memberAcemaster
    Checkmate 2 U!
    Checkmating you!
    Moves
    11 Jan '07 16:56
    Originally posted by N8Grandjam

Just a few thoughts... However, since I DO believe in God, I will tell you this, My God isnt here to answer every prayer, there are too many selfish people for that to ever be reasonable or practical, from a caring omnisiah's point of view.
    I hope we serve the same God. God answers everyones prayers. Yo just have to be listening. Wayne, what did you expect to happen when you were asking him, anyway? Did you expect an angel to come down from Heaven singing "Swing Low, Sweet Chariot!", pick you up and carry you to Heaven?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree