1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Aug '17 10:41
    Originally posted by @fabianfnas
    If not christians themselves agree in christian matters - how are they to suppose that non-christian would turn into christians? 😕
    The libtard Christians are no different from you.
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    21 Aug '17 10:55
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Sorry, what is a libtard Christian? Is it something like http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=liberal%20christian ?

How can they be 'no different from' me? I am not a libtard christian?
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Aug '17 11:08
    Sorry, what is a libtard Christian? Is it something like http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=liberal%20christian ?

How can they be 'no different from' me? I am not a libtard christian?
    No, you are just a libtard. There is a language issue here so just use liberal for libtard, the meaning is the same.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Aug '17 11:12
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    One more time.

When was this? Let's see some scripture.
    Now you are being a Bible worshipper.

By the time Lot reached Zoar, the sun had risen over the land. 24 Then the Lord rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah—from the Lord out of the heavens. 25 Thus he overthrew those cities and the entire plain, destroying all those living in the cities—and also the vegetation in the land. 26 But Lot’s wife looked back, and she became a pillar of salt.
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    21 Aug '17 11:24
    No, you are just a libtard. There is a language issue here so just use liberal for libtard, the meaning is the same.
    Ah, got it. As I am not a part of the american politic life, I cannot be a liberal. However you define it, I'm not.

Leaving you being the tard. 😀
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Aug '17 11:39
    Ah, got it. As I am not a part of the american politic life, I cannot be a liberal. However you define it, I'm not.

Leaving you being the tard. 😀
    If you support socialized medicine you are a liberal.

Tard is back in your end of the court.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Aug '17 12:171 edit
    Elader,

Are you going to show me your two strongest examples of me calling evil good and good evil?

If you don't follow through then its will show that you are just writing pompous bluster.

Quote me where I called evil good and good evil so I can consider those alleged instances and you can demonstrate you have some integrity.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Aug '17 12:191 edit
    Eladar,

And what poster FMF says about anyone here you better take with a grain of salt.
    Better to ask them directly what they believe.

"Hell" is strictly speaking "Hades" or the Old Testament Sheol - the realm of the dead.
    I have written on this Forum that if you die, whoever you are, you go to Hades,
    Strictly speaking then, Christians who die also go to Hades and thus you could say they too go to Hell.

In the modern vernacular "hell" has become synonymous with the lake of fire or the eternal fire. In that case I think it has become to mean to perish eternally.

Christians, and whoever's name is written in the book of life will not perish eternally in the lake of fire. That's what I have taught.

Now to your TWO examples - me writing good was evil and evil was good ... ?
    Bluster or Backup ?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Aug '17 12:33
    Originally posted by @sonship
    Eladar,

And what poster FMF says about anyone here you better take with a grain of salt.
    Better to ask them directly what they believe.

"Hell" is strictly speaking "Hades" or the Old Testament Sheol - the realm of the dead.
    I have written on this Forum that if you die, whoever you are, you go to Hades,
    Strictly speaking then, Christians who die al ...[text shortened]... [b] examples
    - me writing good was evil and evil was good ... ?
    Bluster or Backup ?[/b]
    Ok I stand corrected. You do believe children of Christ go to hell after all. So be it.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Aug '17 20:521 edit
    Eladar are or are you not going to furnish copied examples of me calling good evil and evil good ?

What is this from you, some thoughtless liberal "One size fits all" accusation ??

Back it up with two of your most striking examples as quotations.
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Aug '17 23:48
    Originally posted by @sonship
    Eladar are or are you not going to furnish copied examples of me calling good evil and evil good ?

What is this from you, some thoughtless liberal "One size fits all" accusation ??

Back it up with two of your most striking examples as quotations.
    When you claim that racism is inherently evil you contradict Jesus.

If you call God creating some to serve a common purpose such as Pharoah being created to reject God then you are evil.
  12. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    22 Aug '17 03:03
    You are a loser. I don't want to bring that, but you won't allow otherwise. Your ilk needs to invest in insult, and warping names is the very lowest form. From here on, unless you rehabilitate, you get no respect from me.
  13. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    22 Aug '17 03:07
    Aw geez, eladar thinks that racism is holy. scuse me while I barf
  14. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    22 Aug '17 10:22

If you call God creating some to serve a common purpose such as Pharoah being created to reject God then you are evil.
    Dude you need to leave the cult you belong to they are putting strange ideas into your head.

When did Jesus say that racism is good?
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Aug '17 10:341 edit
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    Dude you need to leave the cult you belong to they are putting strange ideas into your head.

When did Jesus say that racism is good?
    Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”

23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.

26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree