Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
1) Is it sinful to lust after your wife?
2) Are all forms of sodomy sinful?
3) Does the Bible forbid a woman to lay with a woman as a man lays with a woman?
and from a later post:
4) Is it sinful to think of your penis as the Rod of Vengeance?
Getting a BJ from your wife is sinful?
1) No, essentially because in the sense they mean it is impossible to lust after your own wife. The lust they mean is the lust for the forbidden and so since you have implicit permission the felling you have for your wife don't count as lust.
2) Leviticus 18 says: "Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable." There are a number of interpretations you could make about this, but I think it means you can only do it doggy style.
3) This stuff's all from Leviticus 18, and I've quickly but not carefully checked, women can do what they want with one another so no. But you can't watch because you'll be having lustful thoughts about the one who isn't your wife.
5) Stuff about BJ's - that's not sodomy and under 2 it doesn't matter - as long as you don't have lustful thoughts about your wife with another woman...